Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	7A40969C-E7D2-4411-A0EC-B9057AE6F3D0.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.2 KB
ID:	24657967Last night.

Comment

Wait, so he's fly fishing at night?
        I love bass fishing at night but that's with traditional gear. I can barely fly fish during the day. Can't imagine fly fishing at night. I'm sure I'd look like I got in fight with a sewing machine by the time I was done!
        Still, I might be willing to try anyway, cuz man those are some nice fish!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
          Wait, so he's fly fishing at night?
          I love bass fishing at night but that's with traditional gear. I can barely fly fish during the day. Can't imagine fly fishing at night. I'm sure I'd look like I got in fight with a sewing machine by the time I was done!
          Still, I might be willing to try anyway, cuz man those are some nice fish!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
          Fly fishing at night can be tough especially with a mouse pattern that he is fishing. Those patterns IMO are even hard to fish in the day time due to their design lol

Comment

The river has been fishing really good the last few years. I may try to go tomorrow.

Comment

He is addicted to that fly fishing!

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Buck View Post
                He is addicted to that fly fishing!
                It is the bowhunting of the fishing world

Comment

So throw out some good fly guides on the white? Momma keeps muddying the waters and now she wants to just drive somewhere!

Comment

Nice

Comment

Jelly!!

Comment

Niiiiice!!![emoji817] Very pretty lil river......and cold! Ask me how I know.....lol!!![emoji854]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Is his guide named Kyle? If so I know him. Good dude.

Comment

Love me some White River!

Comment

Shockvalue and I went to Idaho in the end of Aug and fished the mutant stone hatch on the South Fork. It started early early morning and we fished in the dark for a while. It was a different trip for sure but fun. We’d do it again but casting a huge dry in the dark is definitely tough.
                              You set when you hear them. Never seen browns so acrobatic when eating, they would leave the water. Once the sun came up they were back to sipping the flies and we ended up going to nymphs.
                              Off the water by noon and just relaxed the rest of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by keep View Post
                                Shockvalue and I went to Idaho in the end of Aug and fished the mutant stone hatch on the South Fork. It started early early morning and we fished in the dark for a while. It was a different trip for sure but fun. We’d do it again but casting a huge dry in the dark is definitely tough.
                                You set when you hear them. Never seen browns so acrobatic when eating, they would leave the water. Once the sun came up they were back to sipping the flies and we ended up going to nymphs.
                                Off the water by noon and just relaxed the rest of the day.
                                That sounds like fun - great fishery. Which section did you fish?

Comment

Working...
                                X