No announcement yet.

Rona is kicking my butt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s curious to me that the same folks so suspicious of the vaccine, media, and western medicine are open to getting medical advice from random strangers on the internet.

Comment

Just had my first dose. Just now also losing taste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
        It’s curious to me that the same folks so suspicious of the vaccine, media, and western medicine are open to getting medical advice from random strangers on the internet.
        It is extremely interesting.

At the same time strangers on the internet believe a horse dewormer is going to prevent or cure a potentially man-made respiratory disease, you have doctors fighting obesity and diabetes by eating a high diet high in carbohydrates which is the exact opposite of what you need to do. IMO this is why it is so hard to trust doctors.

I think at the end of the day, it is best practice to do your own research decide for yourself and your family, and pray.

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Comment

Doctors and western medicine have saved lots of people. And also have killed lots of people. Interject politics and you get the latter.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
            Just had my first dose. Just now also losing taste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            If what the interwebs say about Ivermectin is true, you'll be back to fighting strength in 2-days.

Comment

I am curious why someone would take an untested vaccine for a virus you have a 99% chance of surviving...

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
                my wife's neuro surgeon sent us this list of meds which I took and had it 1 1/2 days other than a nagging dry cough

Ivermectin
                colchicine
                zinc
                zpak
                Medrol pack
                budesonide via nebulizer
                aspirin, to assist in preventing blood clots in lungs

I was already taking vitamin D and zinc prior to getting rona so that may have also helped with the shorter duration

Guy I work with got it same time I did at fire station, he got zero meds and ended up sick for weeks and close to being hospitalized with double pneumonia.
                I don't have the dosages with me. Wife started on the ivermectin immediately and she either didn't get the rona from me or was asymptomatic. Our ivermectin was actually a script and we got it in pill form from the pharmacy.
                Can you give dosage amounts for each of the items you listed? How long were you symptomatic before you began taking the meds and how soon before you began to feel better?

Comment

I don’t know that I would characterize it quite like that. Have you ever heard the axiom, “The plural of anecdote is data”? While I am not saying Ivermectin is efficacious or even safe—because I don’t know, I do believe that there have been so many first person accounts (he**, on this forum alone!) not to at least explore the possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                    I am curious why someone would take an untested vaccine for a virus you have a 99% chance of surviving...
                    Because the other 1% really sux......

Comment

I understand your reluctance, but anytime I see the liberal media, the government, twitter, Facebook, etc. banning scientists, doctors from talking and completely shutting them off that differ from their narrative its time to do your own research apart from all those you see that I just mentioned above....I just want to make the best decision for myself and my family.

just trying to give you my actual experience with the product.

Comment

I am on day 15 of having it. It has been horrible. I already lost 15 pounds. Lost taste and smell and very groggy headed. It didn’t get to my lungs but it has kicked my a$6 completely! I hope that it will leave my body soon!

Comment

There are multiple stories of Dr's jumping up & down swearing IVM & HCQ are saving lives, but big tech shuts them down / censors while MSM kicks the agenda can down the road while sweeping the 411 under the rug...thousands of folks could have been saved with early treatment of therapeutics, but they are cheap & folks wouldn't get the jab. Follow the $$$$.

A 97% decline in Delhi cases with Ivermectin is decisive - period. It represents the last word in an epic struggle to save lives and preserve human rights. This graph

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
                            I am on day 15 of having it. It has been horrible. I already lost 15 pounds. Lost taste and smell and very groggy headed. It didn’t get to my lungs but it has kicked my a$6 completely! I hope that it will leave my body soon!
                            Praying now for you, the OP and others who are struggling with that stuff.

Comment

It's a fake virus, you'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by whitecrow View Post
                                Because the other 1% really sux......
                                I am in shape and in my forties. I will take my chances with the China flu instead of willingly having something put in my body that hasn't been properly tested...

Comment

Working...
                                X