No announcement yet.

Roy Hindes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine the joy that man has brought to so many hunters over the years!

First deer
    Biggest deer
    Deer they'd been after for years
    Etc

All could have been lost but for Mr. Hindes and his dogs.

What a gift, he's been blessed to share.

Comment

Salt of the earth for sure and had the pleasure of seeing his dogs track on a couple of occasions. Love to see dogs work and his are definitely methodical and all business.

Comment

I have known Roy since we were in high school. I have known his wife, Pam even longer. Also knew his Dad, Mom and his brother and I were in the same class. Great folks that know more about whitetails than anyone else I know without any formal education.
        Adios,
        Gary

Comment

My only experience was seeing him on a TV interview, not sure of the program. But, he seemed very humble and down to earth, just like a true Texan . I would like to meet him and hear a few stories, but I'm sure he is a man of few words.

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
            His son-in-law John and his dog Migo sure helped me out this past weekend. Would have never recovered the buck without them.
            John came out to our ranch after he left yalls! We had a paid hunter shoot a deer in brisket and was not successful. Wasn't the dogs fault! Migo and Rufus are both top notch. John and Roy are both as good as they come.

Comment

I got to sit in a truck one morning with Roy senior before he passed away.

I heard some great stories. I used to hunt across the road from Roy’s house.

Comment

I have known Roy since we were in high school. I have known his wife, Pam even longer. Also knew his Dad, Mom and his brother and I were in the same class. Great folks that know more about whitetails than anyone else I know without any formal education.
                Adios,
                Gary

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                  John came out to our ranch after he left yalls! We had a paid hunter shoot a deer in brisket and was not successful. Wasn't the dogs fault! Migo and Rufus are both top notch. John and Roy are both as good as they come.

Oh nice, he said he had another one close. Not my best moment for sure but glad they could save the day. I hit mine low in the leg and took out bone so they felt recovery was likely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

He had 4 calls and when he driving out to find this buck Saturday night he’s a busy man that’s 4 sure

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      Imagine the joy that man has brought to so many hunters over the years!

First deer
                      Biggest deer
                      Deer they'd been after for years
                      Etc

All could have been lost but for Mr. Hindes and his dogs.

What a gift, he's been blessed to share.
                      All true.....and the man has been doing it a long time too.

Comment

Working...
                      X