Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best gift a man can receive.

Comment

I have a son turning a year this next month- I can't believe where the time has- this past year has simply disappeared, loved every minute of it. And Boudreaux's is definitely the best, it will take care of the issue in s flash.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcheryAddict View Post
        Congrats. I too cherish being a father.

on the rash, 3 words.....Boudreaux's But Paste! We never had one go more than 1-1/2 days from the time of application. And some were horrible.
        This man knows! We put diaper cream, then LOTS of Boudreaux's, then baby powder on top of that. Gone in 18hrs.

Comment

Fatherhood is a great thing and wouldn't change it for anything in the word.

Diaper rash sucks, but if it gets to bad go to CVS and get some Domeboro. We tried all the creams, but when it came down to a really bad diaper rash, nothing worked as good as Domeboro.

Comment

Be careful! Youll turn around and be walking her down the aisle. Im now wearing my "little boys" jeans that he outgrew

Comment

just wait till u become a grandfather

Comment

This is the picture I get to look at daily. Have it in the coaches office on my desk. She isnt this tiny anymore.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0402.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	24427886

Comment

The love a little girl has for her daddy is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Houston4x4 View Post
                    O the joys of fatherhood! I love the diaper changes, the swinging her to sleep, the beautiful walks I now take with my amazing daughter, the staring contests we have, these are moments I will never forget but my most favorite of all is DIAPER RASHHHHHH!!!! Shewwwww that makes for some longgggggggg nights!
                    Counting my blessings!
                    My bundle of joy is growing so fast!! She got her first bath yesterday happy dad right here
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X