Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start of the 2 story blind....Here we go....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a work of art, wish I could hunt out of a blind like that

Comment

So, have you started your project on this slab yet?

Comment

I love that Tim read the whole thread to remember that slab, I had forgotten it. I remember all of Marks threads and always enjoy going back and reviewing them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          I love that Tim read the whole thread to remember that slab, I had forgotten it. I remember all of Marks threads and always enjoy going back and reviewing them.
          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          A newbie spike posted and brought it to the top and I went back a couple pages to look at the double deck house of death and there was that bare naked slab just waiting for another great Macoop project to happen.

Couldn't leaverB!

Comment

Unbelievable work, don't know how I missed this! Just incredible

Comment

Pretty amazing build!

Comment

Following...can't wait to see the pics

Comment

you sir have the right idea of how to build a blind. Well done.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Wow, just wow. I just read through this whole thread.

My house is skinned in the same stone as the bigger, rounder pieces. Just beautiful work, man. IDK if I could stay awake hunting out of that blind. Be like sitting in the living room watching an awesome outdoor show.

Enjoy it, you deserve it for all the work you put into it!

Leslie

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                        So, have you started your project on this slab yet?

I haven't started on this one yet. I've been getting the itch to do something with the slab and every time there is a north wind I wish I had it as an option to hunt out of. I hunted out of the two story blind Wednesday evening and it's a great blind. There are always shot opportunities but I just keep waiting for mr Holmes to show up.

Comment

Well done macoop. Well done. You can always get around to that other slab after the season is done. Right now, there's deer to be kilt.

Edit: Or, ya could throw a pop-up on top of it for now. And tie it off to those stakes so it don't blow away.
                          Last edited by Texas Grown; 11-18-2016, 12:56 PM.

Comment

I just made it all the way through the thread and WOW, is all I got. That's an awesome build.

Comment

Originally posted by macoop View Post
                              I haven't started on this one yet. I've been getting the itch to do something with the slab and every time there is a north wind I wish I had it as an option to hunt out of. I hunted out of the two story blind Wednesday evening and it's a great blind. There are always shot opportunities but I just keep waiting for mr Holmes to show up.
                              Can't wait for season to end so we can watch the master do another great build.

Comment

I wanted to bump this back up bc of your LDP in front of it. Still amazed at how awesomely awesome this blind is!!!!

And so the all the newbies could see this work of art.

Comment

Working...
                                X