No announcement yet.

Thanksgiving is canceled!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine did (not my choice). So the wife and I are headed to the lease Thursday morning! I'll have me a Thanksgiving Whataburger on the way!

Comment

We are scaling ours back due to my father in law and mother in law do not want anyone at their home. My brother in law is staying home.

It will be the wife and I and my daughters family at our house.

This is the first Thanksgiving that my wife and mother in law have not been together....almost 60 years!

Christmas will be delayed as well. My daughter and her family will come over Christmas Day. We will do Christmas with my son and daughter in law in January. In a germ proof bubble no doubt. My daughter in law starts her nurse anesthetist program at TCU in January. She can’t afford to get sick!

Comment

Same here

Comment

Yes, was supposed to have left for KY to spend the week with my family but Sunday night my sister called and her son had been exposed to a positive case. We cancelled. I am missing a bunch of good food!

Comment

Ours is still on. Wife has worked in covid unit at least twice a month since this has started. We used our heads and have been fine. I’ve stayed away from large crowds even before covid arrived.

Comment

Not a chance.

Comment

Thanksgiving is our 15th day since we were exposed. We're not canceling it, just changing it up. Going camping for a few days and my mom will drive there to join us for the day. My table top pit can't smoke a turkey but can grill some steaks so well have that instead.

Its more of a get out of the house trip than anything.

Comment

You can give thanks regardless of where you are at. It can never be canceled.

Comment

Praying everyone stays safe and healthy.

Comment

We weren’t going to but my daughter came down pretty bad with strep yesterday. A sick toddler isn’t fun for anyone. Rest of my family is still getting together at my parents. Grandma is 94 and as she puts it, don’t know how many more of these there will be. I’ll be stopping by during the day for a bit while my wife and daughter nap

Comment

Thanksgiving and Christmas both canceled for our big family gathering.

Comment

We are going to Oklahoma but there will be only 5 of us total.

Comment

Yep, which means I get to go hunting

#WINNING

Comment

Sort of, but not really.

We had plans to spend a few days with my wife’s aunt n uncle. Their son’s fiancé is from NYC and has been quarantining for 6 months on Nantucket Island (tough life). She’s a liberal attorney that works for a private equity group in NYC.

Long story short, they are flying in and they asked everyone to take a COVID test before attending.

We will be having thanksgiving at home instead.

People are nuts these days.

Comment

My wife and I are having Chinese food and mashed taters.
                                I'm kinda glad for no leftovers of nasty *** turkey.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X