• Show
Clear All

Good looking axis. Beams look thick!

Comment

Nice buck, he sure does have mass!

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
        Good looking axis. Beams look thick!
        Thanks bud! Heck yeah man.. when i looked right and saw him.. i was floored with the mass compared to the other bucks i'd seen that morning already. Dropped him off at the Taxi yesterday and he said the exact same thing!

Comment

Congrats on the axis!

Comment

Originally posted by chrigging View Post
            Congrats on the axis!
            Thanks Chrigging! It was an awesome hunt in the heat

Comment

My son harvested the first buck we have taken since we bought our small place three years ago. Were 25 miles south of town down 377.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by chrigging View Post
                My son harvested the first buck we have taken since we bought our small place three years ago. Were 25 miles south of town down 377.
                Man.. that's an awesome axis!

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
                  Man.. that's an awesome axis!
                  Thanks, he was excited!

Comment

Been catching some rain in the past week; we need it.

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
                      Been catching some rain in the past week; we need it.
                      That's awesome.. it was pretty dusty and getting crusty when i was out there last weekend

Comment

Was at my lease this past weekend. Rain passed through our area sometime on Friday because 377 was all wet and the roads all the way to my lease and on my lease were muddy. Then on Saturday we got .5".

All our deer look healthy. We saw a few fawns which was encouraging. We put out another 1k lbs of protein as well.
                        Last edited by Fordnandez; 07-10-2018, 11:25 AM.

Comment

We got almost a 1/4 inch of much-needed rain this morning. Our well (8ft deep artesian well) is currently dry for the 3rd time in 12 years.

Comment

I headed out to fill feeders this weekend and get some work done on a water station. I may try and hunt an Axis while i'm there.

Comment

We got almost a 1/4 inch of much-needed rain this morning. Our well (8ft deep artesian well) is currently dry for the 3rd time in 12 years.
                              I saw that pretty nice rain storm went through the area. I was hoping it was going to be more than a quarter inch though.

Comment

That's great to hear.. wish it was more but we'll take it!

Comment

Working...
                                X