No announcement yet.

? For the artifact guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, good chance there was a camp in the area. What I have read, on a arrow head group, I was on. They say to look for lots of snail shells. Supposedly they ate a lot of snails. If you found three, there are probably more in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by Reelthreat View Post
      Those Cupps are pretty cool points but I have never seen or heard of one being found in South or Central Texas. There are very few stemmed convex based points down here. I think I have only found 1 in 30 years. In Central Texas Darl and Ensor are found together... in South Texas Darls are pretty isolated, I rarely find other points on a Darl camp.
      We found a nice frame of Cupp on the Brazos. Several thousand classic darl points and blades. There were over 40 documented types in the site. Anyway cool points

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
        We found a nice frame of Cupp on the Brazos. Several thousand classic darl points and blades. There were over 40 documented types in the site. Anyway cool points

Found another point in same area today. Sent you a PM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Those are some awesome finds, I haven’t found any on the place I hunt in southern Atascosa but I do have some I found in McMullen and la salle counties that look a bit similar im no expert though.

Comment

Here you go, I have no info on them but the bottom right was found in La salle county all the others are from McMullen county.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X