Hunt for daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunt for daughter

Anyone know of a good place that’s “ reasonably” priced for my daughter to shoot her first buck? She wants her first one to be with a gun before she gets into bow hunting.

We have 16,000 acres low fence in South texas. We are MLD so you would shoot off our tags. We do a guides choice for $1,000. This is an excellent Older bucks that we want out of the breeding pool that will score under 120”. We also do management hunt for $1,750 for a bucks up to 130”. Hunts include lodging, cold storage of game,guide , 1 javalina and unlimited hogs and predators. We like having new hunters down and sharing the sport with them. Ranch is located in Webb county about 50 miles above Laredo. This is a trophy ranch we have managed for 20 years. You will see some great low fence, Native South texas bucks. If interested text me. I have had several from
    Texas Bowhunter to the ranch if you need references.
    Mark Williams-210-363-9977

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by rattler7696 View Post
      We have 16,000 acres low fence in South texas. We are MLD so you would shoot off our tags. We do a guides choice for $1,000. This is an excellent Older bucks that we want out of the breeding pool that will score under 120”. We also do management hunt for $1,750 for a bucks up to 130”. Hunts include lodging, cold storage of game,guide , 1 javalina and unlimited hogs and predators. We like having new hunters down and sharing the sport with them. Ranch is located in Webb county about 50 miles above Laredo. This is a trophy ranch we have managed for 20 years. You will see some great low fence, Native South texas bucks. If interested text me. I have had several from
      Texas Bowhunter to the ranch if you need references.
      Mark Williams-210-363-9977

I may need to bring the Boy down! Saved for later. He still has a couple hunts lined up for this season.

Comment

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the responses and pms! I’ll be talking to the wife and daughter and reaching out after Thanksgiving

Comment

Working...
          X