• Show
Clear All

@jks59

Comment

Parler and Rumble

Comment

@wisemf

Comment

It's clunky af! Still trying to figure it out.

@TexasTraildust

Comment

I dumped the book of faces, and tweeter a while back.

I currently have MeWe, Gab, and Parler.

MeWe is ok as a FB alternative, and I like Gab much better than Parler as a Titter alternative.

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
              It's clunky af! Still trying to figure it out.

@TexasTraildust
              I’m still tying to figure it out as well. I’m following several but not sure how to search for others.

Comment

Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post
                I dumped the book of faces, and tweeter a while back.

I currently have MeWe, Gab, and Parler.

MeWe is ok as a FB alternative, and I like Gab much better than Parler as a Titter alternative.

Rick
                What’s your Parler

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  What’s your Parler
                  Rickbarb

Comment

Yep.

DELETING FB, IG, and Twit either on Christmas Day or Inauguration Day.

Have a ton of friends i still need to make sure i have their info before i do.

Hoping to do it at Christmas as a F*** Y** to them so when they run their users reports (which helps sell ad space) it is one less person. Not sure if it works that way, but that's the goal.

If not, then on Inauguration Day regardless of the outcome.

If you send a follow request, please list TBH on it so that I "know" who you are, even if we do not actually know each other.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I'm

@DustyBritches

Comment

Originally posted by man View Post
                        anyone else jump from twitter to parler yet? If any of you are twitter heads you got to see the big leap to parler happening within the conservative community as we speak. We are just waiting for trump to come on over.
                        👍

Comment

I deleted my Facebook about 6-8 weeks back. I never had twitter because I never liked or understood it. I did set up a Parler account a couple months back but never could get used to it. I guess TBH will remain my lone source of social media.

Comment

I just block everyone on Facebook that post political stuff. Left or right, red or blue, I don't want to hear any of it. I just use it to keep up with family and post my fishing and hunting pictures. TBH is all really the only social media I need.

Comment

Im not a fan of Parler, and they have some SERIOUS PRIVACY issues (all the information you fill out at sign up)

I like Dan Bongino but i think he needs to invest a little bit more on the platform

Parler is a echo chamber, im not a fan of it....i only follow accounts on their that have been banned from twitter and youtube

Comment

If you haven’t watched the Social Dilemma on Netflix, y’all should check it out.

It’s talking about what’s going on right now. The divide in this country is growing exponentially. Before social media was as popular as it is today, the country was more centralized. Liberals were a little left of center and conservatives were a little right of center.

Look at us now.

Comment

Working...
                                X