Thieves got me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thieves got me.

Well it was bound to happen but the thieves finally got me. Took all my guns and ammo. Guess I better start checking pawnshops around the area.

They got me too! First Biden gets elected and now this.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
      Well it was bound to happen but the thieves finally got me. Took all my guns and ammo. Guess I better start checking pawnshops around the area.
      I see what you did there, LOL. I guess you don’t live near two lakes like I do....

Comment

Mine r gone too
        I’m cashing in retirement accounts closing savings accounts
        If they can steal n election what’s to stop them from stealing everything
        So sad there’s a dark cloud over our country

Comment

You watch. There will be more articles and reporting about shootings. That's where it will start and then politicians will start making laws. Pray that we keep the Senate.

Comment

Must be a spree, freaking thieves got me too. Hunting season is over for me now.

Comment

I sold all mine to a guy who lives on a house boat. As I was delivering them my boat capsized and they all fell into the lake. I barely made it back to shore. Now the guy wants his stinking money back. Some people

Comment

Guns what guns?

Comment

Originally posted by C-dubyah View Post
                  You watch. There will be more articles and reporting about shootings. That's where it will start and then politicians will start making laws. Pray that we keep the Senate.
                  I agree whatever they want to target they will get media to go over board with. It’s a sad world when there are so many sheeple

Comment

I’m married, I never had any to begin with

Comment

Sold all mine at the gun show today, including that double AR case I just finished.

Comment

BBreezen, that’s funny, don’t care who you are lol.

Comment

Mine are gone

Comment

I have one left. My hands aren't cold or dead yet

Comment

I traded all mine for hand Sanitizer and Masks to give to needy people, in and effort of help snuff out the Rona in my community.

Comment

Working...
                              X