"GunSkins" anyone ever used this product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"GunSkins" anyone ever used this product

I ran across this website the other day. Did some research in it and figured I would see if any of the GS brothers has used this product.

GunSkins are DIY gun wraps that can be installed on any pistol, AR-15, rifle, and more. Choose from more than 70 camouflage and specialty patterns. Easy to install and removable. GunSkins are an affordable alternative to painting, dipping, or coating your gun and still offers a great finish that will last for years!

Looks like a good concept and product but I bet that it is tough to apply and make look professional

Comment

tagged

Comment

It's a vinyl wrap. If you are like me, and patience is not a virtue, just have someone else do it for you. Otherwise the end product will be terrible LOL

Comment

I tried something similar several years ago...2 years later I removed it, every piece of metal was rusted beyond repair. Threw that shotgun in the trash.

Never again.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
            I tried something similar several years ago...2 years later I removed it, every piece of metal was rusted beyond repair. Threw that shotgun in the trash.

Never again.
            ×2 on this. Seen it on a shotgun

Comment

I’ve had one on my duck gun for 3 years no complaints

Comment

Working...
              X