Kansas Draw Results Delayed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kansas Draw Results Delayed

I was wondering why the results were not posted yet so I called the Kansas parks and wildlife. They said they are delayed do to the new system they are using> results should be out first week of June.

They always BS you on the call. It’s seems a little delayed this year. 1st 12 years I hunted I found out Memorial Day weekend. Seems like last few years it’s been week before.

Maybe the Delay is BC they will have to refund several Million $s…. Free $ for 30 plus days lol

Comment

I hope it's this weekend. Like Christmas in May when they post them.

Comment

Dang it!!!! I forgot to put in for my KS tag.............aghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          Dang it!!!! I forgot to put in for my KS tag.............aghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          i almost sent you a reminder cuz you do this every year! lol
          maybe next yr!

Comment

The Kansas draw process/system has to be one of the worst there is.

Comment

I'm waiting on Kansas and Colorado !

Comment

Originally posted by txbowkill View Post
                The Kansas draw process/system has to be one of the worst there is.
                you aint even lying

Comment

Originally posted by rebelbow View Post
                  i almost sent you a reminder cuz you do this every year! lol

maybe next yr!
                  I know,I know!!![emoji15] My buddy up there called me last month and asked if I was putting in . My answer was yes.....then forgot. [emoji2962] Too many dang moving parts.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

We called and they said early June and another small increase in applicants

Comment

One of the other forum posters that lives in Kansas called Pratt and said he was told it will be another 2 weeks before NR results will be available. Sure like to make plans for other venues. Hopefully just a chain yanker.

Comment

Originally posted by kerrbow View Post
                        One of the other forum posters that lives in Kansas called Pratt and said he was told it will be another 2 weeks before NR results will be available. Sure like to make plans for other venues. Hopefully just a chain yanker.
                        We prolly read the same comment...……..
                        I didn't apply this year, only purchased a point so no worries for me!
                        The state that Im hunting this year(outside of TX) has OTC NR Tags

Comment

Yes I heard mid June from several people. Sure makes it hard for planning…

Comment

Yep, press release said mid-June at the earliest due to them switching to a new system. It also said it was another record year for applications, over 30,000 I believe.

Comment

and the wait continues...

PRATT (KSNT) – The Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks has announced the date to expect the results of the nonresident deer draw on Friday.

Results for deer permits for the 2022-2023 seasons have historically been released in the first week of June. However, the KDWP says that for 2022 applicants can expect results in mid-June at the earliest. The launch of a new licensing system by the KDWP on May 1 has pushed the timeline for the nonresident deer draw back several weeks while customer data is transferred.

Comment

Working...
                              X