Brazos County Archery Club Scholarship Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brazos County Archery Club Scholarship Available

This year we are pleased to announce the opening the Emma Hojnacki Memorial Scholarship for $500 for the fall 2022 term. This is a competitive scholarship in which applicants must complete an essay by answering the question on the application. Last year we were able to fund five scholarships and we hope to fund five or more this year.

Anyone who is seeking secondary education in the United States is eligible to apply - junior colleges, universities, technical schools, undergraduate, graduate, etc. Furthermore the applicant does not need to shoot or compete but does need to demonstrate strong support of archery and / or bow hunting.

For more information or an application, please visit www.BrazosCountyArchery.com

Awesome opportunity for the kids. I checked the website and didn’t see any info or links on the scholarship.

Comment

So you give winners a $500.00 check to help with the next years school bills???

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
        This year we are pleased to announce the opening the Emma Hojnacki Memorial Scholarship for $500 for the fall 2022 term. This is a competitive scholarship in which applicants must complete an essay by answering the question on the application. Last year we were able to fund five scholarships and we hope to fund five or more this year.

Anyone who is seeking secondary education in the United States is eligible to apply - junior colleges, universities, technical schools, undergraduate, graduate, etc. Furthermore the applicant does not need to shoot or compete but does need to demonstrate strong support of archery and / or bow hunting.

For more information or an application, please visit www.BrazosCountyArchery.com
        Question??

Comment

Originally posted by mooney_ag View Post
          Awesome opportunity for the kids. I checked the website and didn’t see any info or links on the scholarship.

Comment

Originally posted by mooney_ag View Post
            Really?? It is the blue button next the the HOME link.

If you are on your mobile device, the 3 grey bars are hard to see on the left, next to the Brazos County Archery Club name.

I'll see if Terra can fix that today. We are still working out the kinks on our new web site host.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
              So you give winners a $500.00 check to help with the next years school bills???
              Yes. Why is that not clear? The scholarship is for the fall 2022 term which is generally August 2022 through December 2022.

Comment

try this QR code, too
                Attached Files

Comment

How do we contribute to the cause???

Comment

Thanks JD!

you can PayPal: BrazosCountyArchery@gmail.com and just note that it is for the scholarship.

Or .. you can come to a 3D shoot with us and buy a mulligan for $5. That goes to the scholarship fund.

Comment

Thanks JD!

you can PayPal: BrazosCountyArchery@gmail.com and just note that it is for the scholarship.

Or .. you can come to a 3D shoot with us and buy a mulligan for $5. That goes to the scholarship fund.
                      Ok...

Comment

Really?? It is the blue button next the the HOME link.

If you are on your mobile device, the 3 grey bars are hard to see on the left, next to the Brazos County Archery Club name.

I'll see if Terra can fix that today. We are still working out the kinks on our new web site host.
                        I was on mobile. Clicked on every link I could find and never found it. Plain as day now that I look on computer. Thanks.

Comment

TTT........something that matters. Great job.[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Shot many, many tournaments at that place. 71 to 75!

Comment

You should come back, Mudslinger. Our next 3D shoot is June 12.

We do have the Bob Lee Memorial shoot soon, and it is all traditional.

Comment

Working...
                              X