Which Feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Feeder

I am looking for a large feeder, in the $500 range.

I am trying to decide between the 600# EZ Fill at Buccees, and this 720# at Academy.

The Game Winner No Hassle 720 lb Feeder is constructed with steel for durability and protects your feed with a built-in steel varmint plate. This feeder features a ...

Both same price.

Thoughts?

My buddy has been running the Academy for a couple of years and hasn't had any issues.

Comment

Where are they made?
      I’d get the one not made in China if that is an option

Comment

Originally posted by Bdub25 View Post
        My buddy has been running the Academy for a couple of years and hasn't had any issues.
        Anything that runs for a couple years is good by me then.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          Where are they made?
          I’d get the one not made in China if that is an option
          EZ Fills are made here in TX I believe. Game Winner most likely an import.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginja Ninja View Post
            EZ Fills are made here in TX I believe. Game Winner most likely an import.
            I bet that’s correct, I’d buy the EZ if it were me.

Comment

Coin flip. We have one Ez feeder and after a plate mod, its coon free and doing well.

Comment

I just ordered a Game Winner 720 No Hassle feeder this morning. The first one we bought 2 years ago is still rocking out and going strong.

Comment

I'm not sure how much the Lamco low & throws are going for compared to those two...but I love mine.

Comment

EZ feeders are made in Mexico like most all seasons feeders. Academy feeders are made in China. If you are spending that much on a feeder I would save up a little more and get a ranch king or lamco that will out last either one of those feeders 3x as long.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                      I'm not sure how much the Lamco low & throws are going for compared to those two...but I love mine.

$845 now…

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

A whole lot more, but when the Game Winner feeders have fallen apart in 3 or 4 years the Lamco Low and Throw will still be good as new.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          $845 now…
                          Wow! That's crazy.

Comment

Texas Wildlife Supply for us, we have 14 of them and have for 4 years and not a single issue with any of them from the day they were delivered..... Pretty awesome stuff.

Comment

Working...
                            X