No announcement yet.

Modern Farmhouse Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful home and great build... I admire the time and attention to detail that you have put in. Most builders wont do this.

I just sold my custom home not far from you, I couldn't take the influx of ppl and madness.

Hoping it gets better for all but Im not sticking around to find out-

Comment

I really love the great design .
      Last edited by patdante; 04-15-2022, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Stunning home, sir well done!

Comment

Well done! I had not seen the original post, so I just spent the past 40 minutes going through it. Looks great.

Comment

My apologies as I wasn’t really sure how/where to post this. I am trying to find a handyman/repair business in the Lampasas/Kempner to repair a loose piece in my carport. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AggieGirl View Post
              My apologies as I wasn’t really sure how/where to post this. I am trying to find a handyman/repair business in the Lampasas/Kempner to repair a loose piece in my carport. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Aggies. :-). Start a separate post with "Handyman needed in Lampasas/Kempner area"

Comment

Sorry - I tried to do that with no success - is there something I need to do in order to be able to do that?

Comment

Does she need more than her 6 posts on TBH to be able to start a thread?

Comment

Thank you! I was trying to look that up and I do think that may be the reason.

Comment

Send a PM to Mary and ask. Tell her Bill in Montana who escaped San Jose, CA sent you!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                        Does she need more than her 6 posts on TBH to be able to start a thread?

No, you don't need a minimum number of posts to start a thread.

AggieGirl - go to the Campfire (or any relevant forum). At the top or bottom of the page, click "New Thread."

Comment

Thank you everyone! I think I got it done - clearly not well versed in any social media [emoji4]

Comment

Any new pictures with landscaping, etc? Great house y’all built.

Comment

Working...
                            X