No announcement yet.

Ivermectin / Covid Dosage Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the guys that took the ivermectin paste dosage, how often are you taking it?

Comment

Once a wk. Sometimes forget and might miss a day or two.

Comment

I did the injectable ivermec. 1cc per 100lbs of body weight once a day. Measured it out in a syringe and put it in my orange juice

Comment

Here's the answer to all with Covid (in my opinion)

If you, your loved ones, family or friends have covid or experiencing symptoms...contact Frontline MD's with Dr. Stella (www.frontlinemds.com). They will help you get Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine with prescriptions to your local pharmacy within 24 hrs. Dont spin your wheels on the paste and get the real thing. I had covid and straight up got my butt whooped. Oxygen levels down to 89 so I called them and had scripts ready with vitamins and breathing treatment. Was best decision on my life and keep a back up if ever needed. This is very cheap medicine (why big pharma doesnt want to push it or publicize it) but will have you feeling better in 4-5 days.
          Some critics might disagree with me....(ok, I could give two ****s because I lived it, took it and noticed the difference) but educate yourself and don't fall for the "gotta get vaccinated to be better". Hog wash

Comment

Originally posted by PeePaw on Fork View Post
            I did the injectable ivermec. 1cc per 100lbs of body weight once a day. Measured it out in a syringe and put it in my orange juice
            I am sure you are not aware of this, but mixing ivermectin with orange juice significantly decreases its effectiveness. This is well documented.

It has also been shown that if you mix it with beer, the effectiveness goes up.
            Last edited by eastover53; 12-20-2021, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DFA View Post
              Thank you for posting. Im always feeling joint pain, so hoping this will help. Is this for liquid Ivermectin?
              Yes this is for the injectable, taken orally.
              The wife and I have been taking 1cc per 100 pounds of body weight on the 1st and 15th each month. Knock on wood we have been Covid free so far and she is a school teacher.

Comment

Can you even buy the paste any longer? I have looked at Tractor Supply the last few times I've gone in and they are always out.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                  Can you even buy the paste any longer? I have looked at Tractor Supply the last few times I've gone in and they are always out.
                  they make it but there has been a huge run on it so about the only thing you see in stock now days is the Ivermectin Plus which has other medicines in it that humans do not want

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                    I just bought some today at the TSC in Katy.

Comment

My wife gets it online from Chewy.com. I take the dose for a 250lb. animal once a week. That is about 1" of paste. One tube lasts me 5 weeks. My wife takes a dose for a 120lb. animal. A tube for her lasts about 10 weeks. We have enough right now that will last it us several months.

Here is what we take.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ivermectin / Covid Dosage Plan

Just tested positive a couple days ago. For second time. I had it a very mild case October of 2020. This is the same. 3rd day of ivermectin paste, everything back to normal. Snot, sneezing, slight headache all gone. My wife stills has a cough.

It appears we caught it at her birthday party. We went to a local bar. Had about 25 people. They had another party there. 95% of people at those 2 parties and people working bar caught it. Half were vaccinated, still caught it. The few that did not catch it, were equally vaccinated versus not. [emoji2369] All mild cases

The people taking Ivermectin paste, symptoms are disappearing day 3. The 3 people, that are the sickest, were vaccinated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by bps3040; 12-24-2021, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bps3040 View Post
                          Just tested positive a couple days ago. For second time. I had it a very mild case October of 2020. This is the same. 3rd day of ivermectin paste, everything back to normal. Snot, sneezing, slight headache all gone. My wife stills has a cough.

It appears we caught it at her birthday party. We went to a local bar. Had about 25 people. They had another party there. 95% of people at those 2 parties and people working bar caught it. Half were vaccinated, still caught it. The few that did not catch it, were equally vaccinated versus not. [emoji2369] All mild cases

The people taking Ivermectin paste, symptoms are disappearing day 3. The 3 people, that are the sickest, were vaccinated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Interesting hope y’all make a quick recovery

Comment

2nd go around. Sad to say it didn't help me at all. My whole family got it. I was last one so knew it was covid. took ivermectin injectable at my weight and just kept getting worse. after 7 days of misery and my oxygen rate saying in low 80's I went to hospital for 6 days. They gave me the monoclonal antibodies, got better but then developed A fib. Seeing a heart doc Tuesday. This **** is just horrible.
                            Last edited by coop2564; 12-24-2021, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by coop2564 View Post
                              2nd go around. Sad to say it didn't help me at all. My whole family got it. I was last one so knew it was covid. took ivermectin injectable at my weight and just kept getting worse. after 7 days of misery and my oxygen rate saying in low 80's I went to hospital for 6 days. They gave me the monoclonal antibodies, got better but then developed A fib. Seeing a heart doc Tuesday. This **** is just horrible.
                              Sorry to her this. Hang tough

Comment

Originally posted by coop2564 View Post

Hate to hear this! Were any underlying health issues at play?

Comment

Working...
                                X