No announcement yet.

Menard 2021/2022 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of deer moving this weekend. Nothing mature but plenty of deer to watch. Anyone have any luck?

Comment

I had to work this weekend. I’ll but up next weekend. I’ll report back. But I can’t feed them enough right now. They are cleaning up the corn.

Comment

Originally posted by MenardCountyBow View Post
        Lots of deer moving this weekend. Nothing mature but plenty of deer to watch. Anyone have any luck?
        Thanks for the report. Good luck to everyone. It’s my favorite time of year.

Comment

Very slow to almost nonexistent movement. I didn’t even see the deer riding around like we are used to. Cameras are showing the same thing.

It’s weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
            Very slow to almost nonexistent movement. I didn’t even see the deer riding around like we are used to. Cameras are showing the same thing.

It’s weird.
            Do you have many acorns out there? They are really spotty, some areas have a good crop while others almost zero.
            Adios,
            Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
              Do you have many acorns out there? They are really spotty, some areas have a good crop while others almost zero.
              Adios,
              Gary
              That was my thought as well, but we do have a lot of Oaks so I am betting that is it. I didn't see any deer standing under oaks though. It was not as muddy as I thought it would be which was a plus.

I did forget my release, so I had to make a late Friday night run to Wal-Mart. I saw a ton of game on Cleo Road going and coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                I did forget my release, so I had to make a late Friday night run to Wal-Mart. I saw a ton of game on Cleo Road going and coming.
                I have done that before. Now my release stays attached to the grip of the bow when not in use. Have forgotten broadhead tipped arrows too. That quiver goes in the snake boots while packing.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	A08BDC1B-9019-49C7-81E8-DC30BD1BDA11.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	161.1 KB
ID:	24664902
                  Saturday and Sunday we saw piles of deer. Saturday afternoon I saw 19 different bucks. Managed to shoot my trophy Saturday morning

Comment

Congrats on a nice buck!

Comment

Originally posted by wilcox1088 View Post
                      [ATTACH]1065049[/ATTACH]
                      Saturday and Sunday we saw piles of deer. Saturday afternoon I saw 19 different bucks. Managed to shoot my trophy Saturday morning
                      Awesome buck!

Comment

Very nice buck! Congrats.

Comment

Wilcox, nice spread on that buck.

Comment

Congratulations that’s a real nice buck!

Comment

Beautiful buck amigo

Comment

Congratulations on a nice buck!!!
                                Adios,
                                Gary

Comment

Working...
                                X