X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats

Comment

Nice job!

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
      Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

Awesome! How do you plan to use it?

Comment

Congrats, took me 17 years to get an Associate, 2 more for a Bachelor and just finished Master in 20 months after 10 years of not going to school. Who ever said you cant teach an old dog new tricks, I am 55 years old?

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

53 and on the back end of my EMBA at Tulane....5 more months.

Comment

Originally posted by BowBuddy View Post
                  I am 50 and just completed my masters degree, so the run down of my degrees. Completing my undergrad allowed a double major of psych and biology with a minor in stats. I completed my masters of science in research psychology. When I was in the army I did my paramedic.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                  awesome and congrats...

Comment

Originally posted by BowBuddy2 View Post
                    I’m gonna be doing research, my wife wanted me to do my PHD. I am probably compare the generational effects of PTSD. I have 7 or 8 WW2 veterans in my family and my mom had 2 of them in her family and the rest were her uncles. I’m thinking it might be beneficial to address the needs of the children of these veterans before it effects them too much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                    That sounds like an interesting research project. Do you have to be a licensed psychologist to do research?

Don't know if it is true, but I heard that UTSA offers PHD programs that are free and they give you a living expense stipend. I'm sure there is a catch...You probably have to teach some undergraduate classes or something.

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Congrats

Comment

That is outstanding! Congratulations on your accomplishment!

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
                            That sounds like an interesting research project. Do you have to be a licensed psychologist to do research?

Don't know if it is true, but I heard that UTSA offers PHD programs that are free and they give you a living expense stipend. I'm sure there is a catch...You probably have to teach some undergraduate classes or something.

Congrats on the education.

Several PHD programs are “free” with a stipend. You’re usually required to teach which pays your tuition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congrats on the huge accomplishment! I remember the overwhelming feeling of being done when I finished defending my Master's thesis. Also glad I never doubled down for my PhD...I couldn't take another 4+ years in academia, especially since it didn't get me anything extra in my career field.

Comment

Working...
                                X