No announcement yet.

Any Grayson or Cooke county reports??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sat from 6am to 2pm and it was cold! Had a 4 to 5 yr old buck come through around 9:30am and a group of does show up around noon.

Past two years I've had big bucks show up on the 14th, so going to roll the dice again tomorrow.

Comment

Not much moving here in south Grayson Co yet

Comment

Sat from 6am to 2pm - lots of movement in the morning from 8am to 10am. All the doe’s still had their yearling fawns with them. Large resident buck came in once to check them out and then left.

Comment

Looks familiar.....

Originally posted by 1RutNBuc View Post
          Lets see if the pic loads........
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20181114-192729_Messages.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	24560184

Congrats to your son!

Comment

Yep

Comment

Buddy shot a spike in cooke..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Except it’s not a spike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                  Except it’s not a spike

Close enough.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Got his brother chasing a doe all over the place in front of me right now. Looks almost identical to him except this one has a little longer brow tine and is a little wider.

Comment

Had an all day sit on Sunday. Small spike and doe with fawn pass by around 9am.

Comment

Update. So far my side of cook has been an acorn fest small bucks just now getting on their feet searching for does big dawgs haven’t shown yet and I’m worried with all the rain and good browse and acorns they may go lockdown and all I can hope for is a hot doe showing up in my section. Literally first 3 year old buck showed up on cam last week with the cold front. Nothing all year besides does before that. Strange season. Hoping it gets better. Only had a few buck encounters the year before and passed on a 7 in bow range cuz it was a one buck lease. Still regretting that chip shot 15 yarder to this day. Hasaw a good young buck chasing a doe the other day on the neighbors while I was checkin cams. I think it’s about to heat up.

Comment

definitely alot of movement going on.

Comment

Any Grayson or Cooke county reports??

Originally posted by ChiefLA3 View Post
                            Update. So far my side of cook has been an acorn fest small bucks just now getting on their feet searching for does big dawgs haven’t shown yet and I’m worried with all the rain and good browse and acorns they may go lockdown and all I can hope for is a hot doe showing up in my section. Literally first 3 year old buck showed up on cam last week with the cold front. Nothing all year besides does before that. Strange season. Hoping it gets better. Only had a few buck encounters the year before and passed on a 7 in bow range cuz it was a one buck lease. Still regretting that chip shot 15 yarder to this day. Hasaw a good young buck chasing a doe the other day on the neighbors while I was checkin cams. I think it’s about to heat up.

Where are you at in Cooke? I’ve seen three 7’s that are just forked on one side.

Comment

I’m near callisberg. Near the river and 371.
                              Saw 3 7s last year. Two in bow range it’s like they were the dominant bucks last year which was the ****dest thing cuz there were Biggers ones on trail cam that were just night walkers even while rut was going on.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefLA3 View Post
                                I’m near callisberg. Near the river and 371.
                                Saw 3 7s last year. Two in bow range it’s like they were the dominant bucks last year which was the ****dest thing cuz there were Biggers ones on trail cam that were just night walkers even while rut was going on.

You’re probably pretty close to me then. I’m right off of 371 just north of 2383 by Walnut Bend.

Comment

Working...
                                X