DP Zero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fig View Post
    DP 10 has been discontinued. So real, diet or zero.
    I hate that too. I was a big fan of the DP10. I hope DP0 is decent.

Comment

Just ran across this article. DP is my only "cola" of choice. Might have to give the DP Zero a shot...

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
        I rather drink a regular Dr Pepper loaded with sugar than a Dr Pepper Zero loaded with aspartame. It’s a total marketing gimmick that anyone would believe this crap is better for you because of the word zero in the name.
        Yep

Comment

Went by the Bellaire HEB and all they had was Dr. Pepper Cherry Zero.

It looks as if they are prepared for the Zero line either, they had little not no space dedicated to any of it.

Also, surprisingly, their shelf space for Coke products was 3-4X that of Dr. Pepper.

Comment

So yall think high fructose corn syrup is better for you that aspartame?

Comment

Some of us aren't worried about the calories- its the sugar we have to stay away from. Nobody loved DP more than I did until I was diagnosed with Type II diabetes and that was the hardest thing to give up. Diet DP sucked. Diet Coke works for me until their new "wokeness" but Diet Mt Dew is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                So, unregular Dr Pepper are like East Texas trees?

Yea, I don’t drink those either!

Comment

DP Zero - picked some up this weekend. Excellent. Real keeper.

Comment

DP zero uses different sweeteners that Dt DP. I tried it last night and it's good. My wife is a juvenile diabetic, so she can't have real soda with sugar in it. I tried coke zero for a while but it made my heart have funky beats.

Comment

I'm only one 12pk in but I just got through telling my wife that I actually think it's a different formula than Diet. Had some Diet from a 2 liter this morning and it tasted off to me. Zero from the can is closer to the real deal. I guess your taste buds can react differently any given day.

I still prefer a 44oz fountain diet from Racetrac in Granbury. That stuff has the syrup mixed right

Comment

My son has some of these in the garage fridge… But I just can’t make myself do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
                          I hate that too. I was a big fan of the DP10. I hope DP0 is decent.

Cap Glenn, only difference I can see between DP10 and DP0, is 1.

Sorry sir. I don't mean any offense. Just hope-n for a smile.

For the rest:
                          Diet Dew: read the ingredients. The first one is carbonated water. The second is orange juice. They change the taste of diet dew a few years back. I "dew" like the "diet dew" too! Caffeine boost is kinda nice when needed too.
                          Last edited by Texas Grown; 04-20-2021, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            HFCS is absolutely no bueno.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              Neither are good for you...

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                                I rather drink a regular Dr Pepper loaded with sugar than a Dr Pepper Zero loaded with aspartame. It’s a total marketing gimmick that anyone would believe this crap is better for you because of the word zero in the name.
                                Won't say it's "good" for you, but regular DP is not good at all for Diabetic.

My brother had to quit drinking them and after a couple of months he tried one and said it tasted like syrup, DP syrup. I just laughed at him.

A couple years later I did same thing... he was right. It tasted like a syrup.
                                I probably was one of the reasons Dr. Pepper stayed in business in the 60's.
                                That's all I would drink except sometimes water. I probably had 50+ ounces of DP a day for 40 years.

Family went to New Orleans in 1965 and of course we ate at restaurants. I asked for Dr. Pepper and the waiter said, "what is that, we don't have it"!

I've been drinking Coke, Sprite and Ginger ale Zero. Will definitely try DP Zero.

Comment

Working...
                                X