CoonHood Assembly for Boss Buck Feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CoonHood Assembly for Boss Buck Feeder

After winning the new year’s giveaway of a set of CoonHoods I thought I’d put together a video showing how to assemble and install them.

Also, for those of you that have a protein feeder that is not currently able to be protected by the CoonHood, the video also shows how to use a PVC coupler to adapt the feeder to a Boss Buck head. We did this on an All Season Feeder in the video.

If you have a protein feeder and have coon problems, contact Haden. He is good people!

Can’t thank you enough for doing this! And definitely appreciate your help spreading the word on CoonHoods!

Comment

Well put together

Comment

Haden, do you have hoods to fit the Banks Outdoors feeders ? I'm about to put one up. Thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by Darton View Post
          Well put together

Agree. Those CoonHoods are solid [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
            Haden, do you have hoods to fit the Banks Outdoors feeders ? I'm about to put one up. Thanks !
            DryCreek, unfortunately because of the short chutes on the Banks feeders along with the plate over the top I am not able to design a Coonhood to work on these feeders
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by COONHOOD View Post
              DryCreek, unfortunately because of the short chutes on the Banks feeders along with the plate over the top I am not able to design a Coonhood to work on these feeders
              Thanks. I guess I’ll go with a “varmint funnel” on the post itself and see if that works.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Setting it up is now easier after watching this video of yours.

Comment

Originally posted by 1claire View Post
                    Setting it up is now easier after watching this video of yours.

That was the goal! God gifted me with average intelligence but I did feel a measure of anxiety the first time I started putting one together under a time crunch. If I’d had a video to watch it would have gone much easier as I’m a visual learner.

I am glad that I hit my mark. Thanks for the positive feedback, Sir.

Comment

Working...
                    X