No announcement yet.

Lake Lewisville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hogs punked me and showed up in the next field over..

Comment

Originally posted by L3mon View Post
      I'm on the hogs boys! Spotted about 20 for two days now, beat them here got the popup set up and now we wait.
      Good luck

Comment

Still getting good numbers on duck. Woodies everytime gadwall etc.

Comment

More gadwall

Comment

Soooo much water it's nuts. Hunting from the boat is alot harder than I thought. Still getting plenty of duckies.

Comment

I had the pleasure of helping my 62-year-old father kill his first duck this morning. It was a great experience for both of us.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1452357355056.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	24424275

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJake View Post
                I had the pleasure of helping my 62-year-old father kill his first duck this morning. It was a great experience for both of us.
                [ATTACH]767111[/ATTACH]
                Awesome!! Has the lake started to drop? They started letting water out earlier this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
                  Awesome!! Has the lake started to drop? They started letting water out earlier this week.
                  Thx. The water hasn't gone down much. It's still a mess.

Comment

That's a good pic, my dad got his first duck w me christmas morning. He nailed a sky high gadwall and it fell like a rock 200 yrds away. I told him don't shoot em so high. He says why, we came to hunt, I can hit em. To this day my dad's still the best shot I've ever seen or hunted with. Not making up for sky blasting but he doesn't miss. It's crazy and he's 65. Love my dad.

Comment

And lake Jake is right the lake is still so flooded it would make your head spin.

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
                        That's a good pic, my dad got his first duck w me christmas morning. He nailed a sky high gadwall and it fell like a rock 200 yrds away. I told him don't shoot em so high. He says why, we came to hunt, I can hit em. To this day my dad's still the best shot I've ever seen or hunted with. Not making up for sky blasting but he doesn't miss. It's crazy and he's 65. Love my dad.
                        That is awesome and almost the exact same scenario of dad's first duck.

A small group made their first pass up very high. Dad shot. As I was saying "let them get closer", the Gaddy came falling down.

Comment

Ducks about to shut out, time to break out the bows and find where the pigs went.

Comment

Looked to for hog signs, none.. Saw a few deer tracks, Gona try another spot thurs I will find those stinking things

Comment

Where is a good spot to go in? I've hesitated with the water still being up.

Thanks for any tips.

Comment

Anyone seeing any ducks at Lewisville or Grapevine Lake?

Comment

Working...
                                X