Side by Side Tire Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Side by Side Tire Recommendations

I've got a 2017 Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT that is in need of some new tires. It's in a harsh environment (tons of mesquite thorns, cactus, etc) and looking to spend a little extra to get a more durable, puncture resistant set of tires from the factory installed ones. I already use Tireject and have had to patch each tire more than I care to admit.

Any recommendations are sincerely appreciated!

I'm running the Tusk Aramid Terrabite on my ranger. They are 10-ply and have a lining similar to kevlar. I also run sealant in them just in case. Been running them for a few years in south Texas over mesquite and cactus with no leaks at all.

Comment

Im running CARNIVORE 30X10R14, 10 or 12 ply. They're good tires, lots of cactus, mesquite, sharp rocks, etc. After a full year I cant hardly see any wear on them.

Comment

Originally posted by kc5rkg View Post
        I'm running the Tusk Aramid Terrabite on my ranger. They are 10-ply and have a lining similar to kevlar. I also run sealant in them just in case. Been running them for a few years in south Texas over mesquite and cactus with no leaks at all.

I have Tusk Terrabites on my RZR too. Had them on there for three years. Only tire that I have ever had for that long and never had a flat.

Comment

Where do you guys buy these tires?

Comment

I buy all atv utv tires online

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              Amazon is a great place to start if you have prime.

Comment

Iv been looking around on rocky mountain atv.com

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

Justin Spies put them on mine when I bought my can am from him in Lufkin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I would go with an 8ply radial. Either the terrabites or a truck tire. The terrabites where on backorder when I needed tires, and I settled for interco Snipers. I've had them in all types of terrain, and they have held up great for 2 years. I run the 28x10x14 on my 17 pro FXT. No lift, but I do have the super atv reat a-arms.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Palmetto View Post
                      I would go with an 8ply radial. Either the terrabites or a truck tire. The terrabites where on backorder when I needed tires, and I settled for interco Snipers. I've had them in all types of terrain, and they have held up great for 2 years. I run the 28x10x14 on my 17 pro FXT. No lift, but I do have the super atv reat a-arms.

Rockymountainatv.com is where I order from. Quick shipping and great customer service. One of my tires was out of round, and they sent me a new one. Told me to keep the old one for a spare!!

Comment

The Tusk Terrabites are a really good all purpose tire. They have a 8ply and 10ply. The 8ply get good reviews from guys running in cactus, mesquite, rocky areas. So I'm sure the 10ply would be even better. I think I'm going to upgrade wheels to a 14" and run all 4 the same size, 28x10x14, so I can rotate them.

Comment

Originally posted by kc5rkg View Post
                          Would you happen to know if these are DOT rated?

Comment

BFG KM2 on mine.

Comment

Anything Ten or 12 ply

Comment

Working...
                              X