What is a good Muzzle loader Scope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is a good Muzzle loader Scope

I have a Tasco Pronghorn model on my muzzleloader. @ 25 yds everything is blurry @ every magnification.

I'm not looking to spend more than $200. The plan for this gun is extend the deer season another 2 weeks. I'd like good low light performance and an illuminated dot. If the deer don't show up and a pig does, well I'll shoot the pig

I currently have, at on eplace I hunt, 1 blind @ 28 yds. Lease mates are about 100 yds at their spots. We have community blinds and each person has their preferred spot, which we honor.
    The other place I hunt I have a mutiple spots and potential spits in 80 -100 yds range.

I use an older model Zeiss Conquest on mine.

Comment

I'm looking at the Bushnell banner Mz200. I don't have any information other that the reviews.

Comment

The Banner 3-9x40 Scope features the Multi-X reticle, which offers a classic sight picture. This scope carries our lifetime Ironclad Warranty. Shop online today!

Comment

Hawke has a great one.

Comment

Don’t be afraid of UTG scopes. They are cheap but they originally started making scopes for air rifles and they can be rougher on scope internals than conventional firearms. I had one on a .450 Bushmaster for a couple years but I didn’t like the illuminated reticle because you couldn’t dim it enough. They may be better now.

Comment

I'm thinking the Bushnell Banner a Walmart...

I had a VISM scope years ago that had an illuminated reticle. It was way to bright. On low I could use it like a laser pointer in the blind. I had pictures of it on my old phone.

Comment

I like the Leupold Ultimate Slam. For your price point the Banner MZ is probably a good option, although I don't think it's illuminated.

Comment

Anything that will see thru large clouds of white smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                    Anything that will see thru large clouds of white smoke.
                    [emoji846]

Comment

Working...
                    X