• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
    They ride like pure crap.
    This is absolutely true.

Comment

Originally posted by TMC50 View Post
      I am in this boat. Granted I spent a pretty penny on mine (I upgraded some stuff and added a radio/speakers)

We use mine for literally anything from checking cows to drinking beer. WE have had 2 large males and 10 kids ranging from 2-15 on it at one time and she didnt hiccup. IT has literally been ridden hard and put up wet.

I went gas because I did not want to buy batteries. It is not too loud and will run 21 mph loaded down. I can get over 200 miles per tank of fuel. In my eyes it is good. We cruise it up and down the road to check cows.

To the OP I have a I believe 36v electric that is about to be for sale. EZ GO. We have fixed it up (found it in a shed and brought it back to life) but my inlaws want to buy my yamaha so I am most likely going to drop some coin on a new one.
      send me details if you decide to sell.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Surprised to see this at Lowes
        Attached Files

Comment

We bought a used lifted Yamaha 48v earlier this year that is a really nice neighborhood ride. For what we use it for, you can't beat it with a stick. I would not want to take it off road though. It will beat you to death just driving up to some of my neighbors houses to drink beer. We also have a Mule Pro FXT and it's like a cadillac off road. It's all about what you plan to use it for.

Comment

I got a golf cart for the lease a few years ago. One trip around the place and I loaded it back up and sold it. Beat the hell out of you driving that thing

I have another one now to drive around the neighborhood and can’t imagine using it anywhere but on the streets. It has a Jake’s suspension kit on it too.

Comment

what does it cost to put a lift on one and how hard to do?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WTX View Post
                Surprised to see this at Lowes

I was looking at that one an hour ago. It’s $10,000 and looks cheaply made.

Comment

Stay off the fairways if you cross ‘em go across not down the middle

Comment

Working...
                  X