No announcement yet.

How many carry a gun to & from bow stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im curious… how many of y’all have been attacked, by anything, walking to and from the stand? I’m not talking about tracking a wounded animal, stalking an animal or any situation where an animal would already be on high alert.

BTW, yes, I carry to and from the stand. More so for people, not attacking animals. Well, I carry everywhere, actually.

Comment

Love the philosophy and the reference to American Express, but to Church ?
      I guess you just have to go with your beliefs.

Comment

Only hogs ever bothered me was in a trap or snare! Even a sow won’t protect her piglets they always run but I’m 6’5” and 255. Maybe that’s a reason. Idk

Comment

And I carry in my Church as well!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
            Im curious… how many of y’all have been attacked, by anything, walking to and from the stand? I’m not talking about tracking a wounded animal, stalking an animal or any situation where an animal would already be on high alert.

BTW, yes, I carry to and from the stand. More so for people, not attacking animals. Well, I carry everywhere, actually.
            I never have, but that doesn’t mean I’m not going to take advantage of everything I can. I’ve also never been subjected to an armed burglar in my house, but that doesn’t mean I’m not ready in case it does happen.

It has absolutely nothing to do with fear, it has everything to do with eliminating a disadvantage as much as possible.

Comment

How many carry a gun to & from bow stand

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
              If you think you need to carry a gun because you are worried about pigs going to the stand you may need to go sit down on the toilet and make sure you have a set of nutzs.

I don't.... thank goodness

Edit: went to double check…. Still don’t. Still glad.
              Last edited by nursejenn; 08-30-2022, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Me

Comment

Yup, always carry the 10mm when I’m going to my stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bjankowski View Post
                    I carry my sidearm everywhere including church. It's like the American Express Card, don't leave home without it. I've been carrying since I came home from Viet Nam in 1969.
                    Why not church?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                      Why not church?
                      Exactly, I do believe there have been a few incidents at churches before. No place safe seems like.

Comment

I carry my 1960 Something Smith & Wesson .38 with a couple of Snake Shot Bullets and a few regular bullets. I’ve only shot twice in 17 years. One was on a Rattlesnake right at the entrance of my Krivoman Blind, the other was a suffering doe. The doe was dispatched during gun Season.

Comment

I carry mine during bow season just in case i need to finish off a pig or a chupacabra attacks. Haven't had to use it for the latter.

Comment

If you don't carry to the stand you might need to carry in the front yard as this lady found out. https://fb.watch/feu3TKDYow/

Comment

Must be vicious pigs waiting to attack under every bush!

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                                Must be vicious pigs waiting to attack under every bush!
                                Better have an AR with multiple clips mounted with day & night scope

Comment

Working...
                                X