No announcement yet.

Texas Draw Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My group drew the chap archery in December! 7 points. Yeah, that permit got bought 5 min after I got the email.

Comment

We drew the CHAP!!

Powderhorn last year.
      Palo Duro the year before.

Chap for the trifecta!!!

Years and years of putting in since I was a young boy. Quail hunting the Chap with my Dad always put the fire in me to draw this hunt to one day hopefully get the chance to deer hunt it with him. It finally happened. All glory to God.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pending 2nd drawing on 15 hunts…. Any ideas when 2nd drawing is posted?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Scratch View Post
          Pending 2nd drawing on 15 hunts…. Any ideas when 2nd drawing is posted?
          In a week or so.

----

SECONDARY DRAWING
          After the initial drawing for a category is conducted and that permit fee due date has passed, unpaid/unaccepted permits may be offered to alternate winners through a second drawing.
          If you are not selected initially and a secondary drawing is scheduled your application status will read Not Selected – Pending Second Draw.
          If you are selected for a permit during the secondary draw, a selection notice will be emailed to you and a new permit fee due date will be set.
          Secondary hunters will be chosen from the same pool of applicants as the initial drawing. It will not be necessary to apply again.

Comment

I was o for 8 today. Maybe something will come through on second draw.

As always I'm already looking forward to the next set of draw dates.

Comment

Thanks for the info salth2o

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
                In a week or so.

----

SECONDARY DRAWING
                After the initial drawing for a category is conducted and that permit fee due date has passed, unpaid/unaccepted permits may be offered to alternate winners through a second drawing.
                If you are not selected initially and a secondary drawing is scheduled your application status will read Not Selected – Pending Second Draw.
                If you are selected for a permit during the secondary draw, a selection notice will be emailed to you and a new permit fee due date will be set.
                Secondary hunters will be chosen from the same pool of applicants as the initial drawing. It will not be necessary to apply again.
                I am basically brand new to the draw ( have not done it since the 90’s) and your information above is very helpful. Appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by Yakinthebox View Post
                  Mr. Public has been silent. Probably drew Archery Whitetail and Mulie, And probably Rita Blanca National Grasslands. Lol

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I couldn’t let myself look at TBH or check status anymore, so I got up at 3:45am and went to frolic in the forest until noon.

Nada for my application.

Glad to see some TBHers drawing some fine hunts! Congrats to those who did, I’ll be anxiously looking forward to following along![emoji119][emoji2936]

Comment

[QUOTE=Mr. Public;16355854]I couldn’t let myself look at TBH or check status anymore, so I got up at 3:45am and went to frolic in the forest until noon.

Nada for my application.

Glad to see some TBHers drawing some fine hunts! Congrats to those who did, I’ll be anxiously looking forward to following along![emoji119][emoji2936]

Gracious response! 😁

Comment

I don't even get excited any longer. I have not drawn anything in about 15 years.

Comment

0 for whatever this year in TX so far. At least I’m sitting on a Montana 322-20 antelope tag though. That makes the bittersweet pill of TX tag defeat a lot easier to swallow!

Fingers crossed for the next and upcoming rounds!

Congrats to all of today’s winners.

Comment

Hope to see some live threads from you draws. Especially Chap and Elephant mountain. Actually drew Chap last year with 13 pts so certainly didn’t expect it this year but could always hope.

Comment

Bought my license and annual public hunting permit. Went ahead and stocked up on all my September draws, 48 in total

Comment

Just figured I'd check again to confirm I didn't draw anything. Yep, it still stings.

Comment

congrats again to you fellas drawing out, keep us updated!

Comment

Working...
                                X