Mossy Oak Gamekeeper Platform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mossy Oak Gamekeeper Platform

Is anyone using this pop up platform? How durable is it? Is it sturdy? Just got a good deal on one but wanted to see if anyone else uses and what their thoughts are in it? Thanks!

What's considered a "good deal"?

Comment

$50

Comment

Was that at the helotes walmart?

Comment

I picked one up in Boerne a couple of weeks ago and will hopefully have it together this weekend for a review. From what I’ve read online, some folks have said the grates are noisy and some of the spot welds came loose, but it’s nothing a sheet of plywood couldn’t remedy. OP paid less than I did. I got it on clearance for half the original price, but still paid $120ish.

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
            Was that at the helotes walmart?
            No, got the last one at 1604/281 location.

Comment

I put mine together last weekend. It seems pretty sturdy so far. Haven’t really messed with it much more than getting it together and throwing a pop up on top just to see how it all worked. I like all of the tie down points around the side and in the corners.

Comment

Originally posted by jake-1024 View Post
                I put mine together last weekend. It seems pretty sturdy so far. Haven’t really messed with it much more than getting it together and throwing a pop up on top just to see how it all worked. I like all of the tie down points around the side and in the corners.
                Thanks, anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                  Thanks, anyone else?
                  Found one at Helotes Wally World for 59.99

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
                    Found one at Helotes Wally World for 59.99
                    Nice man. I pulled it all out of the box and it all looks really solid. Guess we will see when it’s all put together.

Ricky

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                      Nice man. I pulled it all out of the box and it all looks really solid. Guess we will see when it’s all put together.

Ricky
                      Mine's going up at our new place once we close on it sometime next week.

Comment

Working...
                      X