Looking for Web page builder guys..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Web page builder guys..

Need to do some work on my web page and I am looking for someone to do the work. All I know is it was built using WordPress and hosted on Blue host.

Looking to either pay or would prefer to barter on the deal.. Web page work towards Blinds or feeders etc..

PM me if you are interested.

Check out my company page and see what you think-my business partner did it all and could probably get him to work with you. It’s not professional but we didn’t want to fork over the money to have someone do it-it works pretty good and we also worked with some guys to help with our google word search

Commercial Truck Tires - Factory Direct - Open to the Public
    Last edited by perow; 02-18-2019, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
      Need to do some work on my web page and I am looking for someone to do the work. All I know is it was built using WordPress and hosted on Blue host.

Looking to either pay or would prefer to barter on the deal.. Web page work towards Blinds or feeders etc..

PM me if you are interested.
      Elwebman on here did mine and was very reasonable.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

ttt

Comment

Originally posted by Mtltx View Post
            Elwebman on here did mine and was very reasonable.

Same here. Super good dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dustin Vaughn Warncke is an outdoor writer/podcast guy for TX Fish & Game and he built my site and maintains it regularly. He does a great job and prices are very reasonable and he knows the hunting industry/world. Here is his site:

Dustin Vaughn Warncke’s Creator Hub and Warncke Enterprises! Motivational/Inspirational Live Stream COMING SOON! Listen to a preview of Dustin’s newest book project, On This Road of Life Listen to Dustin’s Latest Book Empowering Resilience at NO COST! Stream the Audio Version on YouTube Listen Dustin’s Book An Intentional Optimized Life at NO COST! Stream the … Welcome Read More »

Here is mine that he built....he did it in a format that is both desktop and smart phone compatable.

Tell him Cody sent you.....
              Last edited by TXBRASS; 02-19-2019, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Comment

My business partner and I went with Go Daddy for design and using them for search engine optimization. So far we are pretty happy. It’s not cheap though.

Comment

I have a guy in India do mine. Graduated from UofH with one of my employees and has done 4 for us in the last two years. Some new, some updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X