after market headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

after market headlights

I am wanting to replace my headlight assemblies for my 2003 dodge. Where is a good place to but them on line.

Amazon

Comment

I put these (Amazon) on my 2003 Dodge 2500 truck last week. Very easy installation and look great.
      Attached Files

Comment

I bought some replacement headlights for my 2014 Chevy 1500. They fit nice and looked nice but couldn’t get the elevation adjustment back to what it needed. I’m in the process of sending them back. It’s worjt a shot for how cheap they are but the ones I got were no Bueno.

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
          I bought some replacement headlights for my 2014 Chevy 1500. They fit nice and looked nice but couldn’t get the elevation adjustment back to what it needed. I’m in the process of sending them back. It’s worjt a shot for how cheap they are but the ones I got were no Bueno.
          i had the same problem with my 03 dodge. I tried 3 different sets from different places and the adjustments were junk on all of them. I ended up restoring my factory as best I could and put them back.

Comment

Originally posted by mjames76 View Post
            i had the same problem with my 03 dodge. I tried 3 different sets from different places and the adjustments were junk on all of them. I ended up restoring my factory as best I could and put them back.
            Mine gets condensation and gets about a quart of water in it and blows the high beam and blinker bulbs. This 2014 is such a PITA to change the headlights, I’m just gonna drill a hole in the bottom of it and be done with it. It’s a company vehicle so I won’t have it forever. Our mechanic said that was probably the best thing to do with it.

Comment

Working...
            X