Hoyt RX3 Ultra or Elite Ritual 35? Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoyt RX3 Ultra or Elite Ritual 35? Go

Squeezing the release on one of these two on Tuesday, Looking for some opinions or experience with either of the two. Im leaning more towards the RX3 due to the 80# draw and the draw cycle. But both shoot amazing. Im 6'3 with a 29.5" draw length normally.

I would look at a bowtech realmx ,or obsession you will get same speeds at 70#

Comment

All I shoot is Hoyt, never been let down, they shoot extremely well don't think you can go wrong with a Hoyt. I've been shooting them since my early 20s I'm 57 now and they're only getting better. This is with my defiant and I have an RX on the way.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6311.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	24571302

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd go RX3. I don't have the money, so I have a Martin Max 33. 85% of the features 50% of the price. Max has a one piece Aluminum riser and weights less than RX3.

RX3 is amazing tho

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cbd10pt View Post
          I shot both of them plus Mathew triax, vertix, and one more. Plus I shot a prime. The hoyts cycle was ridiculous. But I will definantly take another look at them

Comment

stackin

Originally posted by Hoytbowhunter View Post
            All I shoot is Hoyt, never been let down, they shoot extremely well don't think you can go wrong with a Hoyt. I've been shooting them since my early 20s I'm 57 now and they're only getting better. This is with my defiant and I have an RX on the way.
            [ATTACH]946176[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            Id say that was the Archer not the equipment..... GOOD SHOOTING

Comment

Originally posted by cbd10pt View Post
              Those are good bows without a doubt but the RX-3 draw cycle is wayyyyyy better than both. I’d get the Hoyt and never look back.

Comment

Originally posted by bamabreezy View Post
                Id say that was the Archer not the equipment..... GOOD SHOOTING
                Thanks, good luck on your Decision.

Comment

Working...
                X