No announcement yet.

Any Grayson or Cooke county reports??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been really slow on our places too! Hopefully it heats up soon.

Comment

Big body buck was ran over last night on 75 by tmc but head was cut off this morning.

Comment

Decent buck was ran over on 377 north out of Whitesboro Sunday night. Also on Sunday night, my son took his first deer ever, in Grayson at 12 yards! Nice 8 with matching G2 kickers! Buck came in grunting, stomping and checking the ladies, neck swollen and all! Stinking to High Heaven! Boys are getting ready, ladies are a different story!

Comment

Originally posted by 1RutNBuc View Post
          Decent buck was ran over on 377 north out of Whitesboro Sunday night. Also on Sunday night, my son took his first deer ever, in Grayson at 12 yards! Nice 8 with matching G2 kickers! Buck came in grunting, stomping and checking the ladies, neck swollen and all! Stinking to High Heaven! Boys are getting ready, ladies are a different story!
          Heck yea!! Congrats to your boy! Let's see it!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Perkins7581 View Post
            Big body buck was ran over last night on 75 by tmc but head was cut off this morning.
            One of them headless ones getting hit again.. would love to get one on camera..

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0228.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	24559522. Little bit of movement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang Perk, thats a stud!!!

Comment

Double lung at 12 yards!

Lets see if the pic loads........
                  Attached Files

Comment

Those are some good looking deer gents. Congrats to your boy. I'm not seeing anything on the camera, I'm hoping it's Due to the acorns and pecans on the ground. Think that's about done hopefully

Comment

I sat last night. Had a Doe come in with a 3.5YO 8 in tow. He remained about 60yards from her at all times just observing. I think the Does are getting pretty close to being ready. Historically speaking in our area, we are about a week away from the magical time of year when the big bucks do their thing.

Comment

SB was this in Grayson?

Comment

I ran an estrous line yesterday, straight to me feeder to hopefully catch the nose of traveling dudes.. I'll report back tomorrow when I'm able to check camera

Comment

Originally posted by Skybow23 View Post
                            SB was this in Grayson?

SE Grayson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Perkins7581 View Post
                              [ATTACH]932466[/ATTACH]. Little bit of movement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Sure would like to see the full pic

Comment

I saw three bucks chasing a doe last Sunday at 1:00 PM. The first buck was right on her tail and was a pretty good sized buck. The other two bucks were smaller and came down the same trail 5 and 10 minutes later so she was laying a pretty good scent trail.

All three bucks were grunting like crazy.

I've ran 6 trail cameras on this property for three years. I gathered all of my daytime shooter buck pics over the past three seasons and my data is telling me that 11/9 through 11/13 is hot for daytime buck movement.

I will be on stand starting tomorrow for 6 straight days. I hope my data pays off.

Comment

Working...
                                X