Good luck and safe travels

Comment

Good luck Doc!

Comment

Good Lick Doc. Keep us posted !!!

Comment

Tuned in, good luck!!

Comment

Will be tuned in and good luck. Safe travels.

Comment

Good luck Doc, looking forward to the write ups and LDP'S.

Comment

Originally posted by Outback View Post
                  Sounds like a blast and I am so jealous. I'm curious about the 6.5 PRC. As I am wanting to do the next TBH APR build, I was planning on a 6.5 Creedmoor but was considering 6.5 PRC. What made you do the hotter PRC vs the Creedmoor? Did you port it or is the recoil manageable. I shoot a .243 mostly and break out my ported .300 WinMag for big stuff but it is oppressively loud!

Take lots of pics and take your TBH fans along on your amazing hunts! Good luck.
                  My prc decision is a little involved! When it all started I wanted a lightweight rifle with a 24” barrel that would do most everything and be able to shoot 500-600 yards. I wanted a gun that would fit in my bowcase for travel and I wanted a carbon fiber barrel. I travel a fair amount to hunt and usually bowhunt only. Some hunts are so expensive I have carried rifle backup!(ex stone sheep) so that’s how it started.

Initially I had the rifle built as a 6.5-284 on a short action with extended magazine. It would cycle factory ammo fine but I had some ammo loaded for me. It wouldn’t cycle and drove me nuts. I started talking to Robert about what I wanted and I didn’t want to be like everyone else with a 6.5 creedmoor. I picked the prc because it had a bit more performance and everyone I talked to had been shooting lights out with the Hornsby ammo. So, that’s what I picked! I have only shot mine with the brake on but I have a thread protector as well. I love being on target after the shot and this gun does it. It’s been the best gun decision I have made and it’s just plain fun to shoot!!!!

Comment

I in on this one! Good luck Shoot far and straight!

Comment

That is one good lookin' stock on the rifle! Good luck on your hunt!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

IN. Good luck

Comment

Good luck Doc thanks for taking us along

Comment

Best of luck, Doc! Be safe and Godspeed, Sir.

Comment

Friggin' Awesome man! Keep us updated!

Comment

Working...
                                X