No announcement yet.

Suppressor components?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never purchased from dark side defense thank goodness! Im looking for written laws not cases where they shut down websites.
    Last edited by ClearcreekDC; 09-26-2019, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Solid edit with the added link. Still doesn't show me where its illegal to purchase a solvent trap.

Comment

Originally posted by ClearcreekDC View Post
        Never purchased from dark side defense thank goodness! Im looking for written laws not cases where they shut down websites.
        Why dont you do this
        Buy some solvent traps
        Call the atf and tell them
        Refuse to hand them over

Let us know who was right?

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Comment

Can you not just post the law that says they are illegal. I promise I will go away.... It just seems the only meat and potatoes of this post are opinions... and we know how much ground those hold.

Comment

Solid edit with the added link. Still doesn't show me where its illegal to purchase a solvent trap.
            And If it's not illegal to purchase solvent traps, why would the ATF it's shutting solvent trap dealers down and visiting everybody on their customer list who Has bought a solvent trap

Comment

Can you not just post the law that says they are illegal. I promise I will go away.... It just seems the only meat and potatoes of this post are opinions... and we know how much ground those hold.
              Is it legal to possess an unregistered silence or

Comment

Originally posted by SC-Texas View Post
                And If it's not illegal to purchase solvent traps, why would the ATF it's shutting solvent trap dealers down and visiting everybody on their customer list who Has bought a solvent trap

Link to law? A lot of companies get shut down for giving recipes when they get shopped. I will say it again. If someone will just copy paste a law that says Im wrong I promise Ill be done with the subject. Im patiently waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by SC-Texas View Post
                  Is it legal to possess an unregistered silence or

100 percent correct. Im discussing solvent traps. Please see above. Not a silencer nor suppressor.

Comment

100 percent correct. Im discussing solvent traps. Please see above. Not a silencer nor suppressor.
                    Are silencer parts considered unregistered silencers

Comment

A solvent trap wont suppress anything until modified/drilled requiring a Form 1 approval prior. Will you please just post the law that backs everything up so we can move on? I feel weird having to ask 3 times.

Comment

A solvent trap wont suppress anything until modified/drilled requiring a Form 1 approval prior. Will you please just post the law that backs everything up so we can move on? I feel weird having to ask 3 times.
                        Are silencer parts considered unregistered silencers

Comment

I feel weird dealing with your cognitive issues.

I am identifying where your issue lies

Comment

They aren't silencer parts LOL. I rest my case until someone can post a law that says im incorrect.

Comment

I dont have a form 1 pending at all. Can you copy/paste the law that says solvent traps are illegal? I dont care about your interpretation (no offense). I would like you to state the law. I understand you are a big wig lawyer with a great following. I just want the law posted that says solvent traps are illegal. Also how old are all these prior experiences with clients you keep mentioning? Anything in last 4 years?
                              Why not call the ATF yourself ? Ask to speak with the senior agent in the office and request that he/she provide you with the information you’re looking for.

Be honest and tell the agent you already purchased the “DIY homemade suppressor” parts and want clarification on the law.

This might help get you the 411 you want (972) 509-1201

Comment

They aren't silencer parts LOL. I rest my case until someone can post a law that says im incorrect.
                                Lol. You really dont get it but I'm cool. I do criminal defense also.

Comment

Working...
                                X