Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wal-Mart is putting certain ammo on clearance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wal-Mart is putting certain ammo on clearance.

.223, 9mm and .357 are on clearance. Maybe others at your location

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They had Remington Core Lokt .308 marked down to 12.87. I say had because I bought all that they had!

Comment

Guess I'll stop by mine on my way home and see if they have anything I could take off their hands.

Comment

Part of their initiative to not support handguns and "assault" rifles. Stock up while its cheap lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mac5dawg View Post
          .223, 9mm and .357 are on clearance. Maybe others at your location

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          From $4.78 to $4.50. Whoa. Look out!

Comment

I didn't any great deals.

Comment

Worker said it is pistol and short barrel rifle ammunition. Said it should be company wide, once it is gone it is gone and won’t be sold at Walmart anymore

Comment

I hate Walmart, and I went in one earlier at Floresville to check for the ammo deal. They only had 5% off. I left empty handed.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                  I hate Walmart, and I went in one earlier at Floresville to check for the ammo deal. They only had 5% off. I left empty handed.
                  They said it would be marked down twice more. But also said it will be a while before that happens.

Comment

I imagine some ammo companies may go out of business when Walmart stops selling ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
                      I imagine some ammo companies may go out of business when Walmart stops selling ammo.
                      Why? Will people buy less ammo or just buy their ammo elsewhere?

I don’t buy ammo at WM but if the place I buy at went out of business I would just be buying the same ammo at another store.

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
                        Why? Will people buy less ammo or just buy their ammo elsewhere?

I don’t buy ammo at WM but if the place I buy at went out of business I would just be buying the same ammo at another store.
                        My thought being that a lot of ammo is sold because Joe Blow stops in to get one or two random items, or is going with the wife to get groceries, and runs over to the Sporting Goods section and grabs 2-3 boxes of ammo. I could very well be wrong. Playing devil's advocate to my own thought, I have seen a lot of feed stores and lumber stores across the state expanding their gun/ammo selection.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunt life View Post
                          They said it would be marked down twice more. But also said it will be a while before that happens.
                          That place is bad.

When I was in there, they was this old gal wearing a robe with a nightgown on. I aint real sure she was wearing drawers, did not want to stare. She could have been shoplifting a rug.

Kinda bothered me for second

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
                            Interesting thought...Hornady won't even sell ammo to Walmart, and they seem to be OK

Comment

Also wanted to add...Someone already beat me to my Walmart, low price = empty shelf

Comment

Working...
                              X