No announcement yet.

My New Kimble County GetAway Project...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you have any experience with the skid steer before this? Looks like fun but I would be hesitant to rent one having never used one before.

Comment

Heck of a project. Looking really nice, congrats on getting a great place of your own.

Comment

WOW that is alot of deer! Keep on thinning them out

Awesome! Super jealous. Dream come true

Comment

Originally posted by treestand View Post
          Did you have any experience with the skid steer before this? Looks like fun but I would be hesitant to rent one having never used one before.

Just played around on a couple here and there.... My brother had never operated one and he got in there I showed him how the foot pedal and joysticks work and i wouldn't let him get off it all weekend!!!!! He's always played video games our whole life and this was close to it... I told him if he ever needed a job to buy a skidsteer and go into business for yourself.... Not hard to learn... But hes betted at it than me.... And that don't happen very often...lol
          Last edited by Mace; 03-20-2015, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
            Heck of a project. Looking really nice, congrats on getting a great place of your own.

Thankyou.... Ive been truly blessed

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
              WOW that is alot of deer! Keep on thinning them out

Awesome! Super jealous. Dream come true

Thanks... Lol funny you say thinning them out.... My 10 year old son said there are too many... He was picking out the ones he was going to shoot this year.. He calls it the petting zoo

Comment

Looking good!!

Comment

The van in the back is the only vehicle I told them I wanted.... The previous owner owned a canoe and kayak rental service.... So I thought what a way of recycling it as a kayak storage van ... It will fit all mine and then some!!!!! Wife said I had to move it out of sight.....lol I told her I would just camouflage it...

Comment

That's awesome!! It looked like the remaining of Breaking Bad. haha!

Comment

Originally posted by LillDragun View Post
                      That's awesome!! It looked like the remaining of Breaking Bad. haha!
                      lol

Comment

Mace I dig it man Looks good. Congrats

Comment

Thanks DownRange.... It's all coming together quite nice.... I'm chomping at the bit to get back down there since spring turkey season is in full swing.... Might have to sneak out of town next week

Comment

Now that is a cool project place! Congrats on finding the right place, it's never easy. The difference in how the place looks from start to after cleanup is amazing!

Comment

Thanks GrapeApe... I cant wait to see what it looks like after the rain the hillcountry got and spring almost here...

Comment

Awesome! I used to hunt just down the road,

Comment

Working...
                                X