No announcement yet.

Palo pinto / Stephens county

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They’ve been blowing and going for the past 3 weeks in Parker Co.

Comment

Seen first signs this morning. Bucks running around like hound dogs.

Comment

This past weekend was slow for us. Not sure if the deer were already on lockdown or if they were still munching them acorns? Nov 23-25 was on fire last year so hoping this coming weekend will be better. Anyone hunting right now? You seeing an increase in movement? We are in Stephens County.

Thanks!
        Last edited by Kurtproy; 11-20-2019, 06:08 AM.

Comment

I have so many acorns it’s like walking on bubble wrap. Hope the rain and cold Thursday through the weekend does something. Got here yesterday just south of Mineral Wells Airport and haven’t even seen a hog and we’re overrun with them in bow season

Comment

Havent seen much just south of Gordon for a few weeks now. Couple doe here and there. Lease mates reported seeing some bucks chasing a couple wks ago.

Im taking my 5 yo boy out tomorrow and wed with the rifle to sit in a pop up. Hopefully something shows up for us.

Comment

Hunted this past weekend in Stephens county. Still slow at our place. Acorns are still falling. I’m thinking they’re still on them. Saw a buck and doe bedded down north of Ranger. So lockdown my be occurring too. Second year on this place so I don’t have a lot of history as to what to expect. It is much slower than last year though....

Comment

I’ve hunted every morning and every evening since Tuesday last week and I’ve seen 2 deer no hogs no turkeys no fox ive heard very few coyotes and seen 1 fresh set of bobcat tracks I don’t think it’s ever been this slow in the 32 years I’ve hunted here. Possibly the most acorns I’ve ever seen here.

Comment

Working...
                X