Colorado Out-of-Staters be mindful!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colorado Out-of-Staters be mindful!

My family is up here vacationing in CO and I've been told in 2 different locales to be weary of certain "groups" keying vehicles parked at srores such as Wal-Mart and Grocery Sores; and verbally attacking those with "Texas" plates. I can deal with Dumbasses talking shiite, but key my truck and we have a different issue.

Yeah, they will get a pistol shoved in their face if they try it when my wife and I are there for 2 weeks. I’m done playing with these dip chits! It’s past the point of trying to be tolerant and avoid confrontation. Thankfully we only have to stop for supplies then out to some private ground behind several locked gates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
      Yeah, they will get a pistol shoved in their face if they try it when my wife and I are there for 2 weeks. I’m done playing with these dip chits! It’s past the point of trying to be tolerant and avoid confrontation. Thankfully we only have to stop for supplies then out to some private ground behind several locked gates.

lol.

Comment

Been here for a month with suburban with tx plates...no issues.

Comment

Idiots...

Comment

Spent a week..Southfork ,Eleven mile ... no issues

Comment

A little known fact is Boyz n the hood was actually filmed in Colorado - rough crowd up there

Comment

These clowns are going to mess with the wrong people some day and get their asses shot!

Comment

That would sure put a sting on a vacation.

We got back last week, no issues.
                  But then again there are plenty of Tx plates to choose from.

Comment

Just got back from 2 week there......no issues

Comment

The issues we were told about was in Gunnison and Crested Butte. We've been fine too and haven't experienced any issues.

Comment

Besides the normal so so dislike of Texans, is there something else that is hurting their feelings even more?

Comment

Maybe we should be doing the same to their cars up here, the whole, state of Colorado is in our mountains right now.
                          Greenies go home !

Comment

I always hear rumors like this but in my dozen or so trips to Colorado I’ve always had a great experience with residents

Comment

I was in Pagosa no issue

Comment

Working...
                              X