No announcement yet.

Spine Surgeon Dr. Mohr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still have SI joint pain and am going to see a PT the day after I get home. This pain is as bad as a herniated disk.

Comment

Originally posted by Stites_Bites View Post
      As long as postural correction and hip/core strengthening were the emphasis of treatment you were in ok hands. Bummed you didn’t get any relief. If the issue was somewhat chronic that’s already a bit tougher to address.

The sooner the better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine wasn’t chronic and was addressed right away. I keep myself in good shape with a strong core. The exercises they were using were core and hip strengthening as well as a few stretches.

My case wasn’t too common I don’t believe. I’ve had lower back issues for many years. Nothing severe and just a here and there tweak that would resolve itself in a couple of weeks. This exact time last year I went to bed fine and woke up the next morning thinking ***. Within a couple days I was in horrible pain from my back down to my calf muscle. Numbness extended to the bottom of my foot.

I 100% thought PT would resolve the issue. Unfortunately it didn’t and I decided to let the doctor do a microdiscectomy. So far so good regarding pain. Unfortunately the numbness continues in the bottom of my foot.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        Mine wasn’t chronic and was addressed right away. I keep myself in good shape with a strong core. The exercises they were using were core and hip strengthening as well as a few stretches.

My case wasn’t too common I don’t believe. I’ve had lower back issues for many years. Nothing severe and just a here and there tweak that would resolve itself in a couple of weeks. This exact time last year I went to bed fine and woke up the next morning thinking ***. Within a couple days I was in horrible pain from my back down to my calf muscle. Numbness extended to the bottom of my foot.

I 100% thought PT would resolve the issue. Unfortunately it didn’t and I decided to let the doctor do a microdiscectomy. So far so good regarding pain. Unfortunately the numbness continues in the bottom of my foot.

I’m guessing you had a herniation somewhere between L4-S1?

Comment

Originally posted by Stites_Bites View Post
          I’m guessing you had a herniation somewhere between L4-S1?

Yes L5-S1

Comment

Working...
          X