Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2.77 pipeline last night

Comment

Anywhere from 1 1/2-2" for us last night. Off to the best start in a lot of years.

Comment

We’re close to 6” on the year so far this is aligned with our best years down south! The past two years have been expensive feed wise, given how feeds sky rocketed it’s been a nice break for the present time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We’re at a whopping 3.36” for the year. I swear it’s illegal for the rain to fall on our ranch

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
            We’re at a whopping 3.36” for the year. I swear it’s illegal for the rain to fall on our ranch

[emoji1787]….Wasn’t that your total for all of last year?

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
              I know your pain. We have seen years where it only rained 3" all year. Have faith though cause even in years like that a nice one can show up here and there.

Comment

Rancher said 2” near colombia last night. Anyone confirm?

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                  [emoji1787]….Wasn’t that your total for all of last year?

I think we got 10" last year. It just dried up come summer

Comment

Got some more last night/this morning.8miles west of columbia via farm log report.

Comment

Another 3.7” last night!!!

Comment

We got 1- 1.3" That brings us to 7 1/2-8" for May. Been a long time!

With the hard freeze burning the black brush and guajillo to the ground I wonder if these rains will create the effect of a giant roller chop thru the country? we see the brush sprouting back from the roots and some limbs with fresh new growth.Forbes exploding.Protein consumption very low. Pretty good mesquite bean crop in place. Perfect storm? Gonna be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                          We got 1- 1.3" That brings us to 7 1/2-8" for May. Been a long time!

With the hard freeze burning the black brush and guajillo to the ground I wonder if these rains will create the effect of a giant roller chop thru the country? we see the brush sprouting back from the roots and some limbs with fresh new growth.Forbes exploding.Protein consumption very low. Pretty good mesquite bean crop in place. Perfect storm? Gonna be interesting.

One of my ranch is probably 50-60% black brush we have zero natural water and limited man made water sources. We live an die by the rain there, but when it’s wet an that black brush is lush the hunting just doesn’t get any better! 1.5 year drought before the freeze now lots of moisture be curious to see how this transpires

Comment

Looks like we all got a little drink... first real rain this year on our south end so it was much needed. North end in much better shape

Comment

We’ve received almost 8” over the last week [emoji1374][emoji1374]

Comment

1.4" for us last night. Great way to start June!

Comment

Working...
                                X