No announcement yet.

Got me again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Antone, yep had same thing happen there while I was in church of all places. Same scenario almost caught them but did lose a backpack and laptop. Same broken door handle trick. Sucks. Still have a penny where the key used to go, keyless only on that side lol
    X2 on stiffer penalties up to and including dissection at the wrist.
    Sorry man

Comment

Man,I hate a thief!
      I try to park where I can see my truck too.Especially my new one.It garners lots of attention.Sorry about the door latch amigo.Glad they didn't run off with your pickup.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
        That bites. Too bad you did not get him.

That door handle assembly looks quite easy to pop out and access the door latch. Not only did they ruin the handle by breaking the clips that hold it, they creased the metal around the door.

Is this a common method of break in for most Fords?
        Very common and has been for years.

Pretty ridiculous a 60k plus truck can be broken into with a butter knife

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have been seeing a fix for these crappy door handles and locks . Can’t remember the name but the block the lock assembly so they can’t be punched out so easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
            I have been seeing a fix for these crappy door handles and locks . Can’t remember the name but the block the lock assembly so they can’t be punched out so easily.

Jimmy jammer and punch kit

Have both on my truck

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
              Jimmy jammer and punch kit

Have both on my truck
              Do you wear a red ball cap with the bill turned up? Asking for a friend

Comment

That sucks man, but I am glad they didn't get anything.

Had an ******* break out my driver's window in July in Houston to get nothing. Meanwhile I had to ride home in 97 degrees with no window.

Comment

Hate thieves. Sorry that happened to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Oleman View Post
                    wow. That is something we are going to have to put up with UNLESS the new admin steps up and confront the border. The crap is already moving into central Texas.
                    It’s been happening for a long time in San Antonio.

But the border crap will only make it worse.

Hate to hear about this to the OP. Always my worry when I’m in SA.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                      Very common and has been for years.
                      Pretty ridiculous a 60k plus truck can be broken into with a butter knife

Can't understand why they go out the gate like this.

I've been hit twice , cop told me to leave nothing in the vehicle and the truck unlocked that way they don't pop the lock. Leave a couple cd's in the console they take and run.
                      But there are a lot of times when I have tools in the back seat so not always practical to leave empty

Comment

Puro Pinche San Antonio

Comment

Things like that used to not happen in that area. Too many ignorant people here that just elect ignorant and weak leadership. This city needs to eliminate it's asinine spending on unnecessary projects and redirect those funds to building a holding facility for illegal immigrants waiting for ICE, and then create more positions in law enforcement so crimes can actually be addressed and not blown off.

Comment

Watch out San Antonio is a sanctuary city , and the criminals run the city

Man grazed by bullet after chasing down suspects who stole his truck on the city’s North Side
                            Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 05-29-2021, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post

But if you meant description of him, he’s a young Hispanic guy, thin, about 5’10-6’ tall wearing skinny jeans and a red flat brim ball cap pointing straight up in the air.
                              That doesn't narrow it down much in SA.

Glad you got close and hope you scared the carp out of them.

Comment

Hopefully they get whats coming to them sooner than later.

Comment

Working...
                                X