2021 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Playa View Post
    Weather delay in OKC? Could t find TTU/TCU and radar looks like storms in the area

Tomorrow at 9:00 am

Comment

Originally posted by RdRdrFan View Post
      Tomorrow at 9:00 am
      👍🏼 Kinda figured

Comment

Against the current Top 18 in NCAA baseball, Arkansas has won the series or the single game played against #2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 12, 13, 15, and 18.

Gotta keep it going!

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
          Against the current Top 18 in NCAA baseball, Arkansas has won the series or the single game played against #2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 12, 13, 15, and 18.

Gotta keep it going!
          It will be interesting over the next two games, will they play to win the SEC, or rest for the NCAA?

Comment

Woo Pig has played some good ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              League champs haven't done well in the tournament over the last few years if I remember correctly. First pitch is just a few minutes away. Hopefully Texas can hand the cork soakers a loss and move on.
              Big XII has set this tourney up too late. It makes the quality team managers choose to use pitching now or save it for the road to Omaha. Top tier teams always end up saving their pitching. Tech, TCU and Texas will do this again this year.

Comment

2021 College Baseball

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                It will be interesting over the next two games, will they play to win the SEC, or rest for the NCAA?

Rest their pitching 100%. Conference tournament means nothing. That is pretty standard. The only time you pull out the stops is if you need it to get in.

Comment

Originally posted by RdRdrFan View Post
                  Rest. Conference tournament means nothing.
                  Agreed. They should just do away with it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
                    Big XII has set this tourney up too late. It makes the quality team managers choose to use pitching now or save it for the road to Omaha. Top tier teams always end up saving their pitching. Tech, TCU and Texas will do this again this year.
                    No doubt, those three will do just enough to stay alive/in a game. nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post

I’m gonna have to go by and show him this ball.
                      Thank you very much for showing us. He is tough!

Comment

Last I checked, Frogs were in control 5-2.

Comment

LSU job is now open.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                            LSU job is now open.
                            Yep, finally made it public. Glenn ain't gonna like it, but keep an eye on Lane Burroughs for this one. I'm not saying hes gonna get it, but I've been hearing hes in the mix for sure. Lot of jobs are about to come open. One of craziest offseasons in a while is about to happen

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              Last I checked, Frogs were in control 5-2.
                              7-2 final. Tech beat themselves. Monteverde is a good enough pitcher, but Tech’s usually sound D just gets error prone with him on the mound. Can’t explain it and never seen anything like it

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                                7-2 final. Tech beat themselves. Monteverde is a good enough pitcher, but Tech’s usually sound D just gets error prone with him on the mound. Can’t explain it and never seen anything like it

We could see 3 Big 12 National seeds with this win at play....

Gotta like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X