No announcement yet.

Winter Fishing for Bull Reds!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael, on a critical note, the video quality and production was up to par, but I did not enjoy it as much as most of your other work... For my personal liking, it was too short, and didn't tell the story like I bet you could have if you'd not limited yourself to just a short time period. Use more footage and tell the whole story... Cast, strike, fight land, release, high fives... Even your narratives normal in your videos were missing in this one... Just my 2 cents...

Comment

I don't have a bucket list but if I did, that would be near the top. Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        Michael, on a critical note, the video quality and production was up to par, but I did not enjoy it as much as most of your other work... For my personal liking, it was too short, and didn't tell the story like I bet you could have if you'd not limited yourself to just a short time period. Use more footage and tell the whole story... Cast, strike, fight land, release, high fives... Even your narratives normal in your videos were missing in this one... Just my 2 cents...
        Thanks for the feedback, Charlie. I captured A LOT of footage, and I could have (and still may) put together a fully edited story, but I wanted to go ahead and get something short out right now. I'm behind on editing a few other hunting videos. I did a little "horse trading" with the guide for some promotional content, and arranged a return trip in the summer for Jeanette, Mary and Colette to do their annual ladies fishing trip! There will definitely be more to come!
        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Anybody here having trouble pulling up the link? Apparently multiple people on FB weren’t able to go directly to the video. Curious if anybody having same issues here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Michael, just saw your post.... I just tried it and it opened right up for me... through this thread as well as directly from YouTube...

Comment

Nice!
              Winter is my favorite time to target 46”++ bulls.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                Michael, just saw your post.... I just tried it and it opened right up for me... through this thread as well as directly from YouTube...

Thanks Charlie!

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Button View Post
                  Nice!
                  Winter is my favorite time to target 46”++ bulls.

We didn’t have a ruler to measure length, so just went by weight. What weights are you seeing on 46”+? I don’t think any of ours were quite that big.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

That was awesome! Good flying!!

Comment

Originally posted by robbyayala View Post
                      That was awesome! Good flying!!
                      Thanks Rob. The ladies of TBH (Mary, Colette and Jeanette) will be making this trip in a couple of weeks!
                      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                        Thanks Rob. The ladies of TBH (Mary, Colette and Jeanette) will be making this trip in a couple of weeks!

Awesome! Was it nerve-racking orbiting the drone over the boat?

Comment

Working...
                        X