Weather App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather App

What app are y'all using to track weather? I hate the Iphone Weather app. I coach baseball and football and need something a little more reliable so that I can get indoor practice facilities in advance, not at 5:30 when its already raining and the app says 0% chance.

I use Wunderground. It has 10 days instead of the normal 5. I has been pretty accurate for me.

Comment

I've used Weather Bug for years because it gives hourly forecasts that include humidity, which is important for dog scenting conditions. But, the bells and whistles and advertisements are getting heavy and slowing it down.

Comment

I have no issues with Weather Channel app and find it the best.

Keep in mind they are all weathermen. They all suck

I use it for the same purposes

Comment

Living in North Texas like me, I am always interested in the convective outlook (Hail predictor), and while wunderground is great it fails in this category. NOAA is best for almost all outlooks

Severe weather, tornado, thunderstorm, fire weather, storm report, tornado watch, severe thunderstorm watch, mesoscale discussion, convective outlook products from the Storm Prediction Center.

Edit: These are not app's but you don't really need a dedicated app for weather.
          Last edited by LOC4L; 04-22-2021, 10:20 AM.

Comment

myradar is the best I have used and it's free !

Comment

Red Cross tornado app. Tracks weather for wherever you set the lications. Provides real time alerts and tracking. I use it to monitor weather in several locations and I’m very pleased

Comment

I have the following apps downloaded on my iPhone: My Radar Pro , Weather Live, WeatherLink by Davis Instruments which is actual LIVE data from people with Davis weather stations, WeatherBug, The Weather Channel, iHurricane used to track hurricanes and weather in the GOM, Accuweather, Primos used to check LIVE wind speed and direction for hunting/fishing

Do I use them all, NO. But I will cross reference several to compare data from each weather app.

Comment

Originally posted by Top Of Texas View Post
                  I've used Weather Bug for years because it gives hourly forecasts that include humidity, which is important for dog scenting conditions. But, the bells and whistles and advertisements are getting heavy and slowing it down.
                  Weather Bug is the best one i use, AccuWeather is my second go too

Comment

Fishweather has been all I use and it's pretty spot on .

Comment

In Houston the TV channels have to give an average number. Conroe is way different from Nasa.
                      Weather bug connects to a weather station 4 blocks from the house and is super accurate.........

Comment

I’ve found iPhone app to be pretty good, just 40% chance of rain or snow here means it’s coming down.

Weatherunderground is better especially wind forecasts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

wunderground for the actual forecast and Myradar for an accurate radar. Been using both these apps for many years as I have to pay close attention to the weather for work and have found them to be the most accurate ones I have used.

Comment

Supposed to be some tornado weather tomorrow to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                              I have the following apps downloaded on my iPhone: My Radar Pro , Weather Live, WeatherLink by Davis Instruments which is actual LIVE data from people with Davis weather stations, WeatherBug, The Weather Channel, iHurricane used to track hurricanes and weather in the GOM, Accuweather, Primos used to check LIVE wind speed and direction for hunting/fishing

Do I use them all, NO. But I will cross reference several to compare data from each weather app.
                              that's a whole page of just weather apps! lol

Comment

Working...
                              X