Live cedar, sage and youpon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
    Heck yeah. I’ve actually shot one real similar with just a drop or two on the fletching.

What buck did you shoot early? Nick and them have killed a few management style deer but that’s it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got this guy.

Good luck. The weather should be good. Who knows what the moon has them doing though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
      I got this guy.

Good luck. The weather should be good. Who knows what the moon has them doing though.

Great deer man!!

Comment

[emoji1787] climbed up about 5’ higher this time. situated my carefully cut cedar limbs with zip ties for back cover, hung my bow hanger, 2 steps for pack and miscellaneous and bam knock my pack to the ground. Climb down, get situated around this bs knot in a pine tree. Get my range finder out which in turns sling shots my thumb release 20’ down the tree. I’m sweating profusely even though it’s 51 degrees and any resemblance of the hours of scent control methods I undertake went by the wayside long ago. I have my camera gear but I’m not daring touching another thing. A county road at 50 yards limits my tree selection but offers great access. We’ll see what slips in before dark.

Comment

I’m not laughing at your misfortune. I promise. Maybe a little giggle.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
            [emoji1787] climbed up about 5’ higher this time. situated my carefully cut cedar limbs with zip ties for back cover, hung my bow hanger, 2 steps for pack and miscellaneous and bam knock my pack to the ground. Climb down, get situated around this bs knot in a pine tree. Get my range finder out which in turns sling shots my thumb release 20’ down the tree. I’m sweating profusely even though it’s 51 degrees and any resemblance of the hours of scent control methods I undertake went by the wayside long ago. I have my camera gear but I’m not daring touching another thing. A county road at 50 yards limits my tree selection but offers great access. We’ll see what slips in before dark.

Been there buddy..

Comment

Good luck!!

Comment

Didn’t see a deer yesterday! I love bow hunting East texas

Comment

Live cedar, sage and youpon

Worked all weekend and Headed to newton co now. No sign of any shooters on the corn pile I’m going to in about a week... but any one of the 3 that frequent it could swing through.

May hunt the river this week, been waiting on a buck to show up out there that showed about this time last year.

Comment

Good luck. Hope a big one sticks his head out for you.

Comment

Sat til 10. Only saw a few squirrels. Ran errands and some cameras. Re corned. I’m back in the same spot until dark. Not much to update

Comment

Skunk city. Doubt I’ll hunt there again til I get some more daylight action of the shooters.

Comment

Man that sucks.

Comment

The bucks I’m after has been back on the corn last 3 nights. Progressively working closer to shooting hour. He was 9 min after shooting light ended last night and came in twice. Think I’m about to make the trip over and see if the rain gets him up. If not it will be Monday. I’ll update if end up going.

Comment

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Made it in. Strong SE wind cutting towards the road. I’m ahead of the front here. Rain may start around dark. Maybe tonight he shows before dark.

Comment

Working...
                                X