The Remainder of the Season LIVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
    Welp, it’s dead here and super corn just called. The sun got in his eyes and ge shot the wrong buck and then shot a doe. Sooo I’m bailing to go skin deer. I and gonna ride out by one of my fields on the way though.
    Man that stuff must really work.

Comment

Welp, it’s dead here and super corn just called. The sun got in his eyes and ge shot the wrong buck and then shot a doe. Sooo I’m bailing to go skin deer. I and gonna ride out by one of my fields on the way though.
      OSC is gonna have to wait a few min. Bout to help a local rancher change a tire and then I’ll head that way. He’s an older gentleman and right in the side if I40
      Dang sun got him 2 days in a row.

Good job helping the rancher change the tire.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang it, Steve. This has been a rough start to a week for you, brother. Give ol' Super Corn a hug for me. I know it's traumatic when the sun jumps out and gets in your eyes right when you get excited and shoot a young buck.

Something good is coming your way to balance this out though. Hang in there!

Comment

Good job. Thanks for all the updates. Actually feels like I'm there but not as tired as you are.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
            Dang sun got him 2 days in a row.

Good job helping the rancher change the tire.

That ol sun. Its unpredictable. Jump up when you least expect it.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
              That ol sun. Its unpredictable. Jump up when you least expect it.
              [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Well I’m still batting .1000 (if you factor in the the ghosting group) but it certainly didn’t do anything to help the avg overall score. With any luck some of that super corn will still be there for the next hunters.

One of the other guys saw a buck right at daylight that sure sounds like the big 10. He said if he’s ever seen a 200” 10 it was this deer. A deuce isn’t out of the realm of possibilities but I feel like he still hasn’t seen a 200”er. But if a deer can even be mistaken as a 200 he’s defunding one that piques my interest.

Headed to town to do laundry now and will be back for Halftime of the circus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well I’m still batting .1000 (if you factor in the the ghosting group) but it certainly didn’t do anything to help the avg overall score. With any luck some of that super corn will still be there for the next hunters.

One of the other guys saw a buck right at daylight that sure sounds like the big 10. He said if he’s ever seen a 200” 10 it was this deer. A deuce isn’t out of the realm of possibilities but I feel like he still hasn’t seen a 200”er. But if a deer can even be mistaken as a 200 he’s defunding one that piques my interest.

Headed to town to do laundry now and will be back for Halftime of the circus.

Does he get charged extra for the baby?

Comment

Steve you are going to have to go move all that super corn before the next hunters arrive so the sun isn't in their eyes. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by ethic1 View Post
                      Does he get charged extra for the baby?

No sir, costs the same if you shoot nothing, a yearling spike, or a 300” typical.

Originally posted by Capt.Bryan View Post
                      Steve you are going to have to go move all that super corn before the next hunters arrive so the sun isn't in their eyes. Lol
                      I didn’t have the heart to tell him that his deer was the 9th one killed this year out of that stand and the sun hasn’t gotten anyone except him lol

Comment

I’m in. OSC went to the camp stand and the other hunter was dropped off at 1 ��*♂️ It’ll be another 2 hours from now before he starts seeing any deer. If only there was a a man in place that had spent the last 3 weeks patterning the deer and their habits to consult with over such things...

Anyways I’m set up. I really would like to see a little more east in the wind and we’re supposed to get it between 4-6pm. Temps are a little warm but there’s a coolness with the wind. Big 6 better break his pattern because if he don’t I’m going to end it.

Comment

1st 3 customers just rolled into the salad bar. 2 grown does and a fawn.

Comment

The 3 does to the south didn’t hang out long. They were over 300yds and caught my wind. I definitely need that east to kick in. Just had a doe pop up to the north.

Comment

3 more does to the north. That’s where we want them.

Comment

7 total to the north and 2 working in from the south. Lets see how they act.

Comment

Working...
                                X