Making a Calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making a Calendar

My moms birthday is coming up and she is wanting a calendar of some of my pictures, who to use? I asked this same question on Facebook and everyone said Shutterfly. Well I tried it, and my pictures were so large most of them wouldn’t upload. I tried another website and the uploaded version of my pictures was extremely grainy. So now I’m back to the drawing board. I thought about trying Walgreens or SAMS but didn’t know if anyone else had any other opinions.
    Thanks!

We do one from Walgreens for my moms Christmas every year. Generally ready in a few hours as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Would resizing the photos or saving them as a slightly lower quality photo make them work on Shutterfly?

Comment

Originally posted by ATX Tyler View Post
        Would resizing the photos or saving them as a slightly lower quality photo make them work on Shutterfly?
        Possibly, I just didn’t want to lower the quality any.

Comment

We've done several at Walgreens and have been satisfied.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

We've had good luck with Shutterfly. I would find out what the largest file they can handle is, and resize to that. Should turn out fine.

Comment

Originally posted by FriscoAg View Post
              We've had good luck with Shutterfly. I would find out what the largest file they can handle is, and resize to that. Should turn out fine.
              Yes, just remember to save the saved version as a different name so as not save over your original file. The grainy looking pics on the other sight might just be for placement only.

Comment

Originally posted by FriscoAg View Post
                I resized the pictures and it worked like a charm. When I get the order in we’ll see how the quality holds up. The “preview” version looked crisp so we’ll see.
                Thanks!

Comment

Please keep us posted on how it works out for you if you wouldn't mind. I've thought about getting one made, so I'd love to hear your feedback on the final product.

Comment

Originally posted by ATX Tyler View Post
                    Please keep us posted on how it works out for you if you wouldn't mind. I've thought about getting one made, so I'd love to hear your feedback on the final product.
                    I’ll let you know! I’ve been curious about making one for years as well. I hope it turns out ok.

Comment

Working...
                    X