This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Silly, all that matters is the current ranking of the two teams you lost to. Playing 2 FCS teams does not affect the SOS.

I thought you knew.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    And once you lose 3 it doesn't matter at all...

Comment

He has yet to post one single fact. Lol.

Apparently you can’t read

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        Alabama, LSU, Clemson, Kentucky, Aubrurn, USC, Ole Miss, MSU.....hmmmmmm......vs who?.

Dude you can't compare schedules when you are their KS?..

Comment

Originally posted by dhays View Post
          A&M has NW ST, LA Monroe, and UAB on schedule, Alabama has Arkansas ST, LA Lafayette, and Citadel. Impressive!
          Conveniently leaves off Clemson #2, Bama #1, Auburn, Kentucky #13, LSU #5, MSU #22, USC, Ole Miss, Arkansas.....Impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
            Conveniently leaves off Clemson #2, Bama #1, Auburn, Kentucky #13, LSU #5, MSU #22, USC, Ole Miss, Arkansas.....Impressive.
            Boy you truely are lost. Kentucky is not #13. Lol.

Comment

Wait, I get Aggy logic now. If you beat a team ranked higher than you, you actually hurt your SOS. That's why losing to higher ranked teams is the way to go. Your SOS stays higher, even though it is lower than the 3 other instate rivals that you hate but don't play anymore.

Comment

He's not posting current rankings, he is taking the highest they have been. Anything to support the narrative.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                  He's not posting current rankings, he is taking the highest they have been. Anything to support the narrative.

If that’s the case where are your 2 top 10 wins?[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] TCU isn’t even in the top25 anymore!!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Spin it boys!

Comment

Boy you truely are lost. Kentucky is not #13. Lol.

Be interesting how Kentucky looks at the end of the year. If you can stop the run against them QB Wilson struggles with passing under duress but that defense is loaded with upperclassmen and #41 on the d line is going to make a lot of money at the next level.

I think they will be in most of their games between now and end of year including Georgia.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                      If that’s the case where are your 2 top 10 wins?[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] TCU isn’t even in the top25 anymore!!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Spin it boys!
                      Texas has 1. OU.

That's a top 10 win, not a loss.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 10-17-2018, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Does everyone understand that by losing, you hurt your rank, and improve your SOS?

Do we all also understand that by beating good teams, you hurt their rank, and therefore your own SOS?

None of this matters if you lose 3, and maybe 2. I fully expect Texas and aggy to lose again, making this whole thing a moot point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Why is there a discussion on SOS? No team from Texas is going to be in the running to be in the playoffs. Texas has a shot but, I haven't seen where anyone (except maybe BoB) believes they will go undefeated from here on out. SOS will only matter when it comes time to place teams in bowls. We have plenty of time before we have to get wound up about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                            Why is there a discussion on SOS? No team from Texas is going to be in the running to be in the playoffs. Texas has a shot but, I haven't seen where anyone (except maybe BoB) believes they will go undefeated from here on out. SOS will only matter when it comes time to place teams in bowls. We have plenty of time before we have to get wound up about that.

Some team in easterly Texas has spent an eternity trying to measure themselves up to big brother. Now that there are no games played head to head and the rankings are skewed in their mind and show them "behind"...the narrative strategy has taken on SOS to carve out another way to bring their rankings more equal and measure up...

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                              Lol at you always taking your little shots at BoB.

Texas will be favored in all remaining games. They certainly have a shot at the playoffs whether you like it or not.

Comment

ESPN graphic showed Texas 2% chance to make playoff yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X