Freaked out when I got a picture of my trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the guys checking on things sent me some pictures of my trailer today of what happened from the storm on Sunday. Glad I wasnt in it when this happened. Btw, this is a 40 ft. pull behind and is heavy.

Yessir, that would have been a real rodeo to have been in that sucker when that happened!!

Comment

I imagine a wild dance

Comment

A pull behind....as opposed to a push in front?[emoji15]

I know what you meant, struck me funny. Glad it didn’t turn into a lay on side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Dale Moser; 06-11-2019, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dale moser View Post
          a pull behind....as opposed to a push in front?[emoji15]

i know what you meant, struck me funny. Glad it didn’t turn into a lay on side.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk

lmao

Comment

Lots of area on a rv to catch wind

Comment

My dad saw his on the new after a tornado a couple of years back. It was on it's side and torn open.

Comment

Earlier this year my buddy was in north texas in Justin visiting another friend when a heavy wind came through and blew his new 5th wheel over. Luckily he and his wife were not in it nor was it attached to his truck. But it was blown into the other friend truck. The insurance totaled the trailer and finally forked out enough money they were actually able to get an upgraded trailer. Those winds can cause some serious damage.

Comment

Dangit!!

Comment

Lost one 2 years ago to a tornado. 26’ tongue pull with a slide. Picked it up, moved it 6’ to the east and turned it on it’s side. Funny thing was, the battery on the front of the trailer behind the jack was UNDER the trailer as it sat on it’s side.
                    This as at my lease where it was sitting. Lost 2 feeders and 3 blinds that day also! Stuff was scattered to the East for a hundred yards or so.
                    Last edited by Mudslinger; 06-12-2019, 04:55 PM.

Comment

That's exactly what mine looks like after a long night[emoji13]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                        That's exactly what mine looks like after a long night[emoji13]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
                        Like 9:30, pull up half asleep, and bump into your trailer. That's all you know about a "long" night. [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          A pull behind....as opposed to a push in front?[emoji15]

I know what you meant, struck me funny. Glad it didn’t turn into a lay on side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          ...this is like saying "hot water heater" in my industry... Your gona get called out every time

Comment

Working...
                          X